Check in here!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Attendees please check in here, this way we know who has found their way to planning site and we can do a head count. Also, if you could give me an estimated arrival time, I would appreciate it! I know this may change as we get closer to the gameday and that's fine, approximate times are good for now.

Thanks!!

1. Queenie
2. Dire Wolf
3. PBK - 11pm
4. Qualidar - 11pm
5. madwabbit - 5pm
6. Seonaid - 9pm
7. JC - 9pm
8. Orchid - 11pm - Thurs * needs train pick up
9. Cassander 8pm - Thurs * needs train pick up
10. Frai - 8pm Thurs * needs train pick up
11. ruaalien2 - 9:20am - Sat *needs train pick up
12. Bretbo - 5PM
13. Molonel - 10pm? *needs train pick up
14. Quathia - Sat evening *needs train pick up
15. Colin - Sat evening *needs train pick up
16. Rodrigo - 5pm
17. Mike M - Sat
18. Dovaj - 5PM
19. Truth Seeker IV

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
Holla atcha, girl!

The madwabbit entourage will likely arrive twixt 300pm and 500pm on Friday. Specific membership within the entourage is still up in the air, but will definitely include me. :)

orchid blossom

Explorer
I expect to roll into your local train station late Thursday evening. If past trips are any indication, some time around 11 pm.

Edit: And I just booked my ticket at a fabulous price! I'll get into Penn around 9:30 Thursday night, so I should hit your station around 11. :)

Last edited:

ruaalien2

First Post
I'm aiming to get on the train that will get me to the train station @ 9:22 Sat morning. Hopefully someone will be around to come get me before the morning slot of games start?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm aiming to get on the train that will get me to the train station @ 9:22 Sat morning. Hopefully someone will be around to come get me before the morning slot of games start?

Someone will definitely come and get you, no problem. Do you have a cell phone? It would be helpful if once you get on the train you call to let us know you definitely made it on that one. That way we're not waiting at the station for you and you're not there :)

Remove ads