D&D 5E Check Out Planescape's Table of Contents & More!

A gallery of photos of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse!

Brandes Stoddard has received a copy of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse (which come out in two weeks!) and is posting loads of photos over on Blue Sky. You can check out his feed for the whole treasure trove--here's a look at the table of contents.

1.jpg
2.jpeg

Stormonu

Legend
Hmmm. 4-5 pages per Ward. Not sure how I feel about that, you'd think a ward would be pretty expansive and have a lot of places/points of interest within it. Also looks like 2 page spreads per Gatetown, probably with a half-page picture I'd presume. Need to check against what sort of diatribe each Gatetown got in the ol' boxed set.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Hmmm. 4-5 pages per Ward. Not sure how I feel about that, you'd think a ward would be pretty expansive and have a lot of places/points of interest within it. Also looks like 2 page spreads per Gatetown, probably with a half-page picture I'd presume. Need to check against what sort of diatribe each Gatetown got in the ol' boxed set.
Looking into it, it seems this goes into more page count than the box set on both the Wards and the Gatetowns, which is compounded by the 5E books having higher word counts per page than 2E books did (especially Planescape products).

Remove ads

Remove ads