• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Check Out Planescape's Table of Contents & More!

A gallery of photos of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse!

Brandes Stoddard has received a copy of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse (which come out in two weeks!) and is posting loads of photos over on Blue Sky. You can check out his feed for the whole treasure trove--here's a look at the table of contents.

1.jpg
2.jpeg

BB Shockwave

Explorer
Just 3 hours till D&D Beyond release, then all the answers are mine!!!
Oh, nice, I forgot it releases so soon digitally. The printed copies are only coming in the middle of the month, no?

Does anyone else think they will use Planar Incarnates as the Seven Spiritors of Sylvania if like minor and major Incarnates, Planar Incarnates can possess mortals?

PS I think the Sylvania art has a Vampire because of how much it sounds like Transylvania.
LOL that is probably true...
The Seven are mentioned in what we can see in the text, so we will see. I think there are only one type of Incarnate now, no Major or Minor.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Your wrong.

"Under the DMsGuild program, you can publish D&D material that has no setting or uses the Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Eberron, Ravnica, Theros, Arcavios(Strixhaven), Radiant Citadel, Spelljammer, or Dragonlance settings."

I remembered seeing Spelljammer on that list, so I double checked and it's there. The big surprise for me was so was Radiant Citadel, which had previously been treated as generic D&D instead of a seperate setting and not listed. So it rescently got promoted, perhaps to clear up confusion, perhaps because part of it showed by in the Golden Keys book, partly because they have future plans for it or a mix of all the above.

I look forward to see Witchlight: Domains of Delight Hopefully get the same treatment in the future.
Huh. So, here's why I thought that:

If you go to Other Setting - Speljammer, only the 2E stuff and the 5E AL stuff appears. So I assuemd it was not open. But if you just put spelljammer in the search bar, it shows up. That seems strange. it isn't that way for Eberron, for example.

Anyway, thanks for the head's up. I am looking for stuff to combine SJ and PS into a crazy PlaneJammer game.

Preview of the Planar Incarnate on D&DBeyond.

Yeah I think so too.
I noticed that the Septon has 3 tentacles on one side, and 4 on the other - so they kept that part. Even the Hexton still has his gear-collar, even if it is a lot less noticable.

Yeah, the arms thing was brought up a couple of weeks ago when we first saw art of the decaton and nonaton. There was some discussion of which ones they were until I said, "Count the arms!"

Dried

Explorer
So does anyone has access to the content on D&D Beyond?
I can't wait to have more informations on the Adventure honestly.

So does anyone has access to the content on D&D Beyond?
I can't wait to have more informations on the Adventure honestly.
Don't have access to the full books yet as I wasn't in a position to do the physical/digital pre-order, but the tables of contents are visible on Beyond now.

We've seen Sigil and the Outlands and the Bestiary already, but here's the Beyond ToC for Fortune's Wheel - seems like we're visiting quite a few Gate-towns:

Turn of Fortune's Wheel ToC.png

Completely unrelated, here are the "disclaimers" for each of the three books:

Sigil and the Outlands
DISCLAIMER: THE FACTIONS OF THE CITY OF DOORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCIDENTALLY HAPPENING UPON THE CAGE. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: UPSET STOMACH, NAUSEA, EXISTENTIAL DREAD, CLEITHROPHOBIA, OR AN IRRESISTIBLE URGE TO WAX POETIC ABOUT PHILOSOPHIES RELATING TO THE MULTIVERSE.

Morte's Planar Parade
DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK IS TRUE—EXCEPT THE PARTS THAT AIN’T. THE PLANES CHANGE, COINS AND THREATS ADJUST A FEW DETAILS, BORING BITS GET MORE COLORFUL. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. WHAT’S WHAT? YOU’RE A CAGEY SORT, CHIEF. I KNOW YOU’LL FIGURE IT OUT.

Turn of Fortune's Wheel
DISCLAIMER: FORTUNE’S WHEEL WELCOMES GUESTS AND CURRENCIES FROM ALL PLANES, REALITIES, AND TIMELINES. THE HOUSE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM (FINANCIAL, PHYSICAL, EXISTENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE) ENDURED DURING GAMES OF CHANCE, IN INTERACTIONS WITH GUESTS OR HOUSE SECURITY, OR BY RUNNING AFOUL OF THE PROPRIETOR. GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Don't have access to the full books yet as I wasn't in a position to do the physical/digital pre-order, but the tables of contents are visible on Beyond now.

We've seen Sigil and the Outlands and the Bestiary already, but here's the Beyond ToC for Fortune's Wheel:

View attachment 298675

Seems like we're visiting quite a few Gate-towns.

Completely unrelated, the "disclaimers" for each of the three books:

Sigil and the Outlands

Morte's Planar Parade

Turn of Fortune's Wheel
@Morrus

Reynard

Legend
Supporter

We've seen Sigil and the Outlands and the Bestiary already, but here's the Beyond ToC for Fortune's Wheel - seems like we're visiting quite a few Gate-towns:

View attachment 298675

Completely unrelated, here are the "disclaimers" for each of the three books:

Sigil and the Outlands

Morte's Planar Parade

Turn of Fortune's Wheel
I wonder how linear or open that tour of the Outlands is.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, this Adventure has 15 mini-Modules in 96 pages so ~9 pages per module. Based on Spelljammer, there will probably be several Dungeons between them, indeed a surprising amount given the space. The tour of the Outlands is likely where the walking castle is, and we might see random encounter tables and such here.

Given that the Gate-town chapters are listed alphabetically according to the town's name and not in any sort of sensible order from the perspective of ease of travel, I'm inclined to think that at least that portion of the adventure is probably more or less freeform - i.e. the players need something from each location, but the order they are visited isn't set in stone.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads