• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Check Out This Redbrand Hideout From LOST MINE OF PHANDELVER Made With DWARVEN FORGE!

Warning: spoilers ahead! If you've got the D&D 5th Edition Starter Set, you'll be familiar with the starter adventure, Lost Mine of Phandelver. John Forrest created the hideout of some of the villains using Dwarven Forge scenery pieces, and the result was gorgeous. If you are likely to play through Lost Mine of Phandelver, don't click through to the pretty pictures (although they're not that spoilerific); but if you're not, or if you already have, or if you're the DM, then by all means take a look!

Warning: spoilers ahead! If you've got the D&D 5th Edition Starter Set, you'll be familiar with the starter adventure, Lost Mine of Phandelver. John Forrest created the hideout of some of the villains using Dwarven Forge scenery pieces, and the result was gorgeous. If you are likely to play through Lost Mine of Phandelver, don't click through to the pretty pictures (although they're not that spoilerific); but if you're not, or if you already have, or if you're the DM, then by all means take a look!

redbrand1.JPG

redbarnd2.JPG

rebrand3.JPG

LandOfConfusion

First Post
Yeah that looks incredible, but you really can get a nice looking dungeon on the table the DM Scotty way. I'm going to have to enlist my gaming group to start making dungeon props. If you don't have money to spend on precast dungeon pieces, bust out the cardboard and hot glue.

Chimpy

First Post
Looks fantastic (excuse pun) but I prefer to steer my group away from too much tactical movement. I find it faster and more narrative. I do use a rough map on the table and sometimes use minis for more complex scenes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads