• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Checking IN

BlackJaw

First Post
I'm still here and I'm still working on stuff.

I'm currently finishing up the enviroment section, although I think I need to go look through it some more and clean it up. I might be making it all to complicated in order to make it realistic. (the more I think about it the more I see I was over doing it)

I'm also still thinking about ways to make the vehicle construction rules easier to work with. I still say its better to make a build from scratch point buy sort of system, but I'm also wondering about pricing. I'd like to make these things "affordable" in the concept that a character or NPC with a vehicle he can "afford" as gear, then you just use that character's CR. I doubt that will work. I'll probably have to make some sort of rules about HD & gear and possible CRs, etc. It will be hard.

PS: I haven't gotten much work done in the last few weeks. The last week was spent away from home and before that my Night shifts at work were just eating me alive. This weekend I'll be hitting the slopes, but after that I do intend to get back to work!

PSS: The game company that orginaly started this whole big idea doesn't seem to be around anymore... It seems we are on our own.

Remove ads