• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago area gamer looking for a good group

William Ronald

Explorer
Remus Lupin, Games Plus is DEFINITELY worth checking out!!! I can try to contact a few of the people from this thread. Even if I am still working on my homebrew, I think helping people find new groups is a good idea. I can contact thalmin if this looks like it is going to be more than just a couple of people to reserve a table at Games Plus.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
William Ronald said:
Remus Lupin, Games Plus is DEFINITELY worth checking out!!! I can try to contact a few of the people from this thread. Even if I am still working on my homebrew, I think helping people find new groups is a good idea. I can contact thalmin if this looks like it is going to be more than just a couple of people to reserve a table at Games Plus.
Just let me know when.

William Ronald

Explorer
JoeGKushner and Remus Lupin: Maybe sometime on a Saturday or Sunday in September might be a good idea. It is very close to Gen Con and Labor Day right now.

thalmin: I will let you know how many people are likely to show up. z(By the way, you might be interested in the Improving the gaming industry thread in my sig referenced in my first post on the page.)

Last edited:

Hi, all. Just joined this board. I'm in Gurnee - been DMing for 25 years, been published in Dungeon a few times - kinda proud of that :) . Moved to northern IL 3 years ago and have been running a campaign with a great bunch of players. I maintain a website for the campaign at: http://www.geocities.com/dmsteve200..., no human being would stack books like this.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome to the boards, ViperDarkHunter!!! :)

I think you will find many good discussions here. Be sure to check out the different forums.

Is anyone else interested in doing an EN World meetup sometime in September? I am working on my homebrew, but I think we can try to match people like ViperDarkHunter with other EN World members.

Gru

First Post
Yeah, I am SO up for a September meet. My last Gameday appearance merely whetted my already prodigious appetite for all things involving dice. My trip to Vegas did nothing to quench it, either. ;)

So if you're planning an opportunity for the gameless to meet the gamed, I am all over it. Shall I assume you'll post updates in this thread?

William Ronald

Explorer
Gru said:
Yeah, I am SO up for a September meet. My last Gameday appearance merely whetted my already prodigious appetite for all things involving dice. My trip to Vegas did nothing to quench it, either. ;)

So if you're planning an opportunity for the gameless to meet the gamed, I am all over it. Shall I assume you'll post updates in this thread?

I was thinking sometime in September or early October. (September looks to be very busy for me, but maybe on the weekend of September 11th, September 18th, or October 2nd.

Gru, do you think I should make an EN World meetup a separate thread? Also, what might be a good day for such a gathering at Games Plus? (I would want some idea of how many people might attend to be fair to thalmin and the staff, in case we need a table at the shop.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads