• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - 11/09/02 (now including the Castle Brawl photos link!)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: Game 3 - Session 2 Sign up...

Dewboy691 said:
D'oh!
I should've signed up for that one too. It's the KoK game with Shadoth in it.

Yeah, that fills up my day. I think? I've never been to a Gameday so if you could let me know what the schedule is and stuff. That way I can spend the whole day gaming and "forget about my life for a while". Name that song or what TV sitcom it came from.

Thanks again!

I've got you all signed up for the second slot. Aside from the information in the second post of page one, what was it you wished to know? Maybe some of the other fellas can share some of their experiences about the previous gamedays? :)

JoeGKushner

First Post
Can we get the slots and times put into another thread so that people can quickly reference what's open? Make it a closed thread so that only the guy doing the updates can mess with it or post to it?

Dewboy691

First Post
You rock!!

I wanted a rules clarification for multiclass character for the Brawl.

1: Are you allowing multiclass?
1a: If yes then what restrictions (as in levels apart??) Can I have a 1 level Bard/9th level Barbarian? NO, that's not what I'm bringing.

Personally I would love to see the restriction of 1 class only, but maybe another time. Maybe I'll run that one next time!

You've covered everything else, I think, but I can guarantee that if I have questions they will be asked.

Mark

Re: You rock!!

JoeGKushner said:
Can we get the slots and times put into another thread so that people can quickly reference what's open? Make it a closed thread so that only the guy doing the updates can mess with it or post to it?

It's in the second post of the first page of this thread, and always will be, so just bookmark it for easy reference. I'm the only one who edits and updates it, so there shouldn't be any problems on that account. :)

Dewboy691 said:
I wanted a rules clarification for multiclass character for the Brawl.

1: Are you allowing multiclass?
1a: If yes then what restrictions (as in levels apart??) Can I have a 1 level Bard/9th level Barbarian? NO, that's not what I'm bringing.

Personally I would love to see the restriction of 1 class only, but maybe another time. Maybe I'll run that one next time!

You've covered everything else, I think, but I can guarantee that if I have questions they will be asked.

Just to keep it easy, no multiclassing that would cause you to not gain full experience during the course of play if you had started the character from first level. That's pretty simple that way. :)

pat_b

First Post
I'm in

Mark:

I'm in, on the gameday, put me down for Starwars in the morning and your game in the afternoon slot.

One more thing.. put me in for breakfast...

Mark

Re: I'm in

pat_b said:
Mark:

I'm in, on the gameday, put me down for Starwars in the morning and your game in the afternoon slot.

One more thing.. put me in for breakfast...

I've got you in for breakfast and the first slot Star Wars game, but you'll be playtesting my second slot game in the weeks before the gameday. So for slot two, you will have to make another choice... :)

Dewboy691

First Post
Multiclass woes

I was kinda hoping you would allow anything because I thought for sure I had the perfect character.

I normally don't beg but I would ask you to reconsider the restriction only because I would love to see what people will come up with. It's amazing what the mind of a powergamer will do when they have free reign.

Ultimately it's your game and your decision, but I vote for leaving the multiclass restriction out, at least for this game.

I will wait patiently for your reply and then work from there.

Thank you very much!

Mark

Re: Multiclass woes

Dewboy691 said:
I was kinda hoping you would allow anything because I thought for sure I had the perfect character.

I normally don't beg but I would ask you to reconsider the restriction only because I would love to see what people will come up with. It's amazing what the mind of a powergamer will do when they have free reign.

Ultimately it's your game and your decision, but I vote for leaving the multiclass restriction out, at least for this game.

I will wait patiently for your reply and then work from there.

Thank you very much!

Nope.

Dewboy691

First Post
Outstanding!

You do realize that next Gameday I will have to DM a Brawl now!

Of course I just wasted 2 pieces of paper and about 1 inch of .5 lead from my pencil. Back to the drawing boards.

Hmmmmm.... A real challenge. I like it!!

William Ronald

Explorer
Mark,

Count me in for the gameday.

I can run something if you wish. I did not get the players to the main part of my adventure "Sedition" last time. I can run it, and maybe add to it a little. Would anyone who played in it like to see what I had in store for them?

I will wait to sign up for any games until I know whether or not you want me to run an event. (So far, I don't have any schedule conflicts. I will let you know if this changes.)

Thanks for organizing the Gameday!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads