• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - 11/09/02 (now including the Castle Brawl photos link!)

KSchourek

First Post
Castle isn't big enough...

Please sign me up for that event. My friend, Dewboy691, is here and he told me about it and that I needed to register first, so here I am. I hope I made it in time.

Thanks guys (in a generic non-sexist sort of way)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Updated! :)

William Ronald said:
Hi, Mark:

I have recovered from Gen Con! (Can we please drag Major Goolsby's and the Safe House to Indianapolis? Please?)

I will give DMing a rest this time and sign up for breakfast and the Brawl!

I will wait to decide on the afternoon session. Thanks again for putting this together.

I think we may have some other local spots that will need to be raised to the status of legendary before a few years have passed. Got you in on breakfast and the brawl. Let me know what else you'd like to play. :)

KSchourek said:
Please sign me up for that event. My friend, Dewboy691, is here and he told me about it and that I needed to register first, so here I am. I hope I made it in time.

Thanks guys (in a generic non-sexist sort of way)

Welcome aboard! :)

You have made it just in the nick of time. You've got some tough competition in that game but I'm sure you will be up to it. ;)

Kamikaze Midget said:
*sigh*

I think I'll have to sit this one out, too. Curse you, education! CURSE YOU!!!

Sorry to hear that, KM. Perhaps things will change as we get closer to the day? :)

pat_b said:
D'oh,

my bad mark, put me in the second Star Wars game,

Done and done! :D

I notice that game slot 6 is still open. Right now I'm playing in Marks game but I would not be loathe to running a game. Last time my Wheel of Time game never got filled so if anyone would like to see a particular sort of game in that slot drop me a line at mostholycerebus@yahoo.com Or post here.

If 3 or so people respond i'd take the time to make something cool. Games I can run are D&D, Wheel of Time, RIFTs, L5R, 7th Sea, Shadowrun, Milleniums End. I would also buy Spycraft, Call of Cthulu, Paranoia, or most any other non-WoD game if there's demand. I wanna get those anyway :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
William Ronald said:
Mark, I would like to play a human wizard or cleric for the game.

Play the class you feel can best win the day! You might want to keep the character secret from the other players, though. I'll need to see the final version at least two weeks prior to the Gameday and other guidelines are currently sprinkled throughout this thread. Good luck! :)

Jack Haggerty

First Post
And if anyone who is coming has any "Clix" figures, be they Mage Knight, Hero Clix or Mech Warrior, they should bring them. If we can't squeeze a few games in, we could at least get some trading and swapping going over lunch time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads