• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

buzz

Adventurer
buzz, we just got the Warhammer demo kit. The game is for 4 players, so please close the signup. But it is only a 2 to 2 1/2 hour demo, so Paul will run it twice in the time slot.
Done.

Can we come up with something else to fill the time for those in the half slot of Warhammer?
Is there another demo of something the store can whip together? Or maybe Mark can do some round-robin Descent. :)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Is there another demo of something the store can whip together? Or maybe Mark can do some round-robin Descent. :)
I am sure we can come up with something, unless someone else has a burning desire to run a short event.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Zombies? Ninja Burger? Something easy to learn that plays fast?

I think Jim's younguns will have their BattleMasters game set up on the 4 x 6 closest to the soda machine.

Nazriel

First Post
Thanks, Naz! Now I can run Triune! Buzz, please keep it just the way it is.

Also, can you please add me to breakfast? Thanks!

I kept hearing good things about it after my wife played it a number of Gamedays ago, so no need for thanks on the sign up, thank you for running it again. :)

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Talk about not thinking of something until the last hour. :eek:

Characters for The Firemaker re allowed the suggested gear for characters starting above 1st level, i.e. one magic item each of level 1-3 and gold pieces equal to that of a 1st-level magic item.

Lord_ruben

Explorer
Buzz, please put me down for the Star Wars SAGA game in the afternoon. I also have a friend who wants to be in that game as well. Can I RSVP for him, too?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads