• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

buzz

Adventurer
Reservation at LePeep: made.

Be forewarned, the girl who was taking the info down sounded like a total idiot. It should be under "Mark" if it's not under "Games Plus".

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Talk about not thinking of something until the last hour. :eek:

Characters for The Firemaker re allowed the suggested gear for characters starting above 1st level, i.e. one magic item each of level 1-3 and gold pieces equal to that of a 1st-level magic item.

Good to know, since I just found that option last night and reprinted all my character sheets @_@

Fenril Knight

First Post
And again, I feel bad about such short notice for this, but I've been battling some kind of flu for the past couple of days (oddly enough it started just after I requested to join the games) and I'm not showing signs of being any better by tomorrow.

I regretfully withdraw from my two games D:

It's more that I don't want to get anyone else sick than anything, as I'd feel horrible about it. I hope everyone has fun tomorrow!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads