• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Thanks! I did. Glad to hear the 4e game was fun too.

I'm glad to hear it was fun too! I wasn't sure after I nearly TPK'd the group.

Thanks to Josh for another fun installment of Supernatural.

Can't wait for next time. I'm reading up on Weapons of the Gods and have a few fun WotG Gameday event ideas I'm rolling around in my head.

ejja_1

First Post
It was a blast!

To be honest it was the most fun I have had playing 4th ed so far.
I am used to having my butt handed to me when playing the new edition, wether thats the new rules or my lack of experience with them remains to be seen. (im guessing it's the later....)
Your DM skills are mad indeed your reguar group is lucky.
If I had one complaint it was the volume of the group next to us, which made it hard to hear your descriptive dialog on occasion. Not that I had a problem with them having that much fun, just wish I could have heard what you were saying at some points.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It's going to be hard to top the last eight years of EN World Chicago Gamedays but maybe we should plan something extra special for the 25th EN World Chicago Gameday? We also need to be sure that it does not conflict with GaryCon II, March 19-21 in Lake Geneva, WI, please. I'm already committed to going to that event and it would break my heart to miss the silver anniversary of our excellent local gameday (I'll bet it's one of the best in the country!) Great job Buzz and Curt (and GP Staff) and all GMs and players!

buzz

Adventurer
The Games Plus auction might make early March a tough fit. Maybe the 27th might be better for them.
I've been talking to Curt (and waiting to hear from Rich); the 27th is probably the only date in March we'll be able to get. We're still not confirmed, though.

I have a feeling that if we can't get that date, then we're probably looking at April.

buzz

Adventurer
It's going to be hard to top the last eight years of EN World Chicago Gamedays but maybe we should plan something extra special for the 25th EN World Chicago Gameday?
Getting a lot of people to actually show up would be a great start. ;)

Remove ads