• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: Planning and GM signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
So, hey, Buzz... you should totally switch me to the afternoon so's I can play in the WotG game in the morning.

Unless of course somebody puts up something I want to play more in the afternoon... can I help it if I'd rather play than run? I'm not a very good GM anyway.
I will move your game to the afternoon. And, hey... you only get better by doing.

I cannot decide. Should I run a game of Inspectres or Barbarian Verses?

I'm also tempted to run a game of Atomic Highway...
All good choices!

buzz

Adventurer
Any decisions yet, Reid?

I'm going to see if I can pull off two events this time around, though I admit to interest in the S&W game Chgowiz is running.

There's still room, folks!

bigznak

First Post
So.... any opinions? Preferences? Interest?

Anyone?

Bueller?

I would love to play a game of Barbarian Versus. I just got a pdf of the game through the Gamers help Haiti mega bundle at Drive thru RPG and the game looks awesome. I am still seeing if my boss will give me the day off so pick what game you would like to run.

buzz

Adventurer
Laurie has requested that you run something "fun" in the morning slot. Before anyone gets offended by that - my game is in the morning slot as well. :)
Fun, huh? That's a tough one... :)

I'm definitely running an AD&D1e event in the afternoon (first post has been updated). February is looking busy enough that I may have to take back my offer to run a second event, but we'll see.

I'm thinking player sign-up will start on the 15th; formal announcement of this to come, so don't get too excited.

BTW, Chgowiz hooked me up with the RPG Chicago meetup group (over 200 members), so we're on their event calendar now:
http://www.rpgchicago.com/calendar/12486135/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads