• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: Planning and GM signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Better idea, I cancel my game and give up the private room so I can play in the Swords & Wizardry game run by Chgowiz.
Removed.

Dag, now we only have six events in the afternoon! Anyone else up for running something?

Ninjacat

First Post
Otherwise, maybe Ninjacat will trade you for the table in back? That'll be the most insulated. Josh, thoughts?

Thoughts? -I think I'm thrilled 44 is in the morning and I still get to run in the afternoon! Heh.

And I dunno if the back table is the most insulated...I like it because we're only getting background noise from one side, but I'm not sure if the big flat wall on the other side makes the table any quieter...

..or just reflects the sound out into the rest of the gaming area. Then again, we were all laughing like lunatics so hard last time, I doubt it made much difference. (I'll try to be less hilarious this time, Supernatural is supposed to be a horror game, for pity's sake... But yeah, my group likes its shenanigans, heh-heh.)

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Hey Buzz,

If you can guarantee me a table in the morning, I'll move my 4E/Paranoia mashup to the AM and run something else in the PM, either regular Paranoia (if there is such a thing), Cthulhutech, or something else. This would also spread the 4E love from 0 AM / 3 PM to 1 AM / 2 PM. Better, no?

-- WJ

Chgowiz

First Post
Heh. No pressure in having the event organizer play in my game. I'm going to have to dig out the demon idol now... :p

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Better idea, I cancel my game and give up the private room so I can play in the Swords & Wizardry game run by Chgowiz. I think I might be over-extended running both games anyway (now that I have had a chance to coordinate this semester's syllabi) and Nev's need gives me just the excuse I need to switch gears. Call him Deranged, if you will, but today I call him Ranged!*
*I have no idea what that means. :confused:

Thanks! And Ranged obviously means I can hit you from over here.

I'm pretty sold on the Weapons of the Gods game in the morning, Buzz, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

buzz

Adventurer
If you can guarantee me a table in the morning, I'll move my 4E/Paranoia mashup to the AM and run something else in the PM, either regular Paranoia (if there is such a thing), Cthulhutech, or something else. This would also spread the 4E love from 0 AM / 3 PM to 1 AM / 2 PM. Better, no?
Actually, it'd be better that your event stays put, else we'll have 8 events in the morning and still just 6 in the afternoon. What we need is one more event in the PM.

Heh. No pressure in having the event organizer play in my game. I'm going to have to dig out the demon idol now... :p
Psst: different Marks! :)

I'm pretty sold on the Weapons of the Gods game in the morning, Buzz, but thanks for the heads up anyway.
C'est la game!

buzz

Adventurer
Okay folks, I've started spreading the word that player sign-up will officially begin on Feb 15th at 7pm.

And if you know (or are) someone who would want to run another event in the afternoon, get 'em to step up!

William Ronald

Explorer
Here is my event write up:

Keep on the Borderlands, Pathfinder Edition. Buzz, I am going to let you to pick the image to go with the event. The Pathfinder book cover is probably easier to size.

465px-Pathfinder_RPG_cover.jpg

kotb.jpg

Dangers abound in the country of Lastwall on the continent of Avistan on the world of Golarion. The orc hordes in the Hold of Belkzen threaten the land and the evil of an ancient lich king still lies over part of the nearby principality of Ustalav. However, now there are reports of humanoid incursions and bandits in an area of Lastwall once deemed as relatively safe. Once again, the land is in need of heroes. Is your hardy band of heroes up to the challenge?

This event is an adaption of the classic adventure Keep on the Borderland to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules. First level characters will be provided. If you have played Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 rules, or earlier version of the same rules, you should have little problem playing in this event. If you are a novice role player, you should have no problem playing in this event. Characters will be provided.

Last edited:

Reidzilla

Explorer
If we really need a 7th event in the afternoon, I could run a session Atomic Highway.

I've just heard from Colin @ Radioactive Ape Designs (RAD) that Atomic Highway has been shipped to IPR for distribution. I am pretty sure Curt could get in a couple of copies by gameday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads