• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: Planning and GM signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
Folks, I just got a request from a local podcast, Lords of Tyr, who'd like to "cover" Gameday (i.e., record some podcast material). I'm waiting to hear back from the podcasters as to what exactly they will be doing, but I did welcome them to attend. If anyone has an issue with that, please let me know!

For reference:
Lords of Tyr | The Dark Lord of Bartlett Welcomes You!
Lords of Tyr | Facebook

No issue on my end. Hopefully, they can let a few people know about the Gameday. (I plan to post a link on Paizo's boards when the sign up thread is up.)

buzz

Adventurer
FYI, folks, I'm waiting on event descriptions from: sw3333, Mark, and Trevalon Moonleirion.

And Reidzila, please let me know if you plan to run your Atomic Highway event (and post a description if so).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
FYI, folks, I'm waiting on event descriptions from: sw3333, Mark, and Trevalon Moonleirion.

And Reidzila, please let me know if you plan to run your Atomic Highway event (and post a description if so).

You got mine on day one -

(. . .) four seats available, four others being taken by Trevalon Moonleirion, Opimus, Fenril Knight and James J. Skach (. . .)

This can be called, "Crestfall and/or Bust" and MF CMG rules, 4 (of 8) seats available, Description: The town of Crestfall is being assaulted by the gathered orc tribes from the Crumbling Hills. Make mincemeat of the inhabitants to feed your tribes for the year while removing thier civilized blight with the help of your many evil allies.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Here is my second event description:

The Plunder of Gurnee
System: Atomic Highway
Players: 5
The Apocalypse came and went. The world became a dry and barren place. You've grown up living and scavenging among the colorful strongholds of the Six Flags. Unfortunately, the cache of food, medicine, and supplies has run out. The community now grows hungry, ever knowing that a bounty of food and goods lies but a few miles away to the north. Waiting in the death trap known as the Mall of Gurnee. Years ago, long past, many able bodied folk left to scavenge there and never came back.
But now, where else is there to go? Do you have the guts to plumb the depths of Gurnee to save your community?
No experience or supplies needed. Pre-gen characters will be provided.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Oops! Sorry, Mark. Got it now. Do you want the system listed as "MF CMG" or soemthing else?

Thanks. That's it. MF CMG stands for Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game is you want to spell it out. Whatever works for you, works for me.

sw3333

First Post
Ye Ol' game description

Here you go, Buzz...

Ere yet the fight be done

Things had been going well for Philario Martel, a Jedi in hiding, and his protégé Adam, who he rescued from a Sith cloning facility about a year ago. The two are a part of a shipping crew led by Captain Toby Chamberlain. Along with the crew, Phil, Adam, and Toby had even been able to help other Jedi who escaped Order 66, but those missions have been less and less frequent. It had been weeks since anything involving the Jedi had come up until today. A contact of Toby’s with Corellian black market ties contacted him about unloading some interesting technology. When it was discovered this was cloning technology, Phil had Toby set up a meeting with this contact. Phil wants to know if this technology has anything to do with Adam.

This game is for 6 players. No experience is necessary, either with SW Saga or these characters, which will be provided.

Feanor Liberius

First Post
Better idea, I cancel my game and give up the private room so I can play in the Swords & Wizardry game run by Chgowiz. I think I might be over-extended running both games anyway (now that I have had a chance to coordinate this semester's syllabi) and Nev's need gives me just the excuse I need to switch gears. Call him Deranged, if you will, but today I call him Ranged!*

*I have no idea what that means. :confused:
Wait...let me get this straight. you give up the private room and don't even try for a slot for me as well in the S&W game as part of the deal?

This is because I haven't called you back...isn't it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads