Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

Ninjacat

First Post
Man, choosing is always so HARD! And I only have to make one choice each time, wow...

InSpectres and 44: AGoAF both sound really awesome...but I've done cheesy ghostspecter-busting at GameDay before, so I'm gonna go with 44. We'll see how quickly Laurie turns on me and tries to get me killed. Or assimilated, whatever. (Don't make me sic hellhounds on you in the afternoon, Missy. ;))

buzz

Adventurer
please sign me up gperez1234 for morning game 5 keep on the borderland and afternoon game 1 swords and wizardry.
Added.

Sign me up for your afternoon game, please. Thanks.
Added.

Sign me up for Pathfinder and Swords & Wizardry...
Added.

Pathfinder (5) in the morning and Swords & Wizardry OD&D (1) in the afternoon.
Added.

Sign me up for the Morning Game 5 with the unrefutable, ever indisputable William Ronald! :lol:
And I'll go shopping with Reid in the Afternoon at Game 7 The Plunder of Gurnee.
Added.

Man, the Old School love is in the air!

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Yea!!! Another GameDay! Please, sign me up in the afternoon for my usual Supernatural game w/ Ninjacat (slot 2, game 2). As for in the morning, I'm torn between your game & Auspicious Beginnings. (Slot 1, games 7 & 4) I was hoping you could, perhaps wait & see which game needs players more - if not or they are even then please seat me in your game, 44: A Game of Automatic Fear. :angel:

~ Thanx, Nat

ejja_1

First Post
Hey Buzz!!!!!

Please sign me up for mini painting in the morning and 4e with trev in the evening.
Thanks Brother!

p.s.
Trev i'll take Ombert if thats cool.

Last edited:

Kelleris

Explorer
Sign me up for

Pathfinder, "Keep on the Borderlands," William Ronald in the morning

and

D&D 4e, "The Lost Library," buzz in the evening, please!

buzz

Adventurer
Yea!!! Another GameDay! Please, sign me up in the afternoon for my usual Supernatural game w/ Ninjacat (slot 2, game 2). As for in the morning, I'm torn between your game & Auspicious Beginnings. (Slot 1, games 7 & 4) I was hoping you could, perhaps wait & see which game needs players more - if not or they are even then please seat me in your game, 44: A Game of Automatic Fear. :angel:
Natalie, I signed you up for Supernatural. As for the morning, I have 2 players and Kelly has 1, so maybe choose his? Let me knew.

Please sign me up for mini painting in the morning and 4e with trev in the evening.
Added.

bigznak

First Post
Please sign me up for Afternoon Game 6: The Lost Library.

I can't make the morning games but it will be fun to at least play some D&D in the afternoon.

Buzz, please figure out how to clone me and add my clones to every game. So much I'd love to play.

That said, I've got little to actually sign up for other than breakfast, so make that happen, please :)

ejja, Ombert the halfling fighter is yours!

Still available:
quelenna nimuriel, eladrin wizard (Elisha cuthbert)
saevel moondown, half elf warlock (Keanu reaves)
Cedric "dagger" amontado, human rogue (dr. Gregory house)
Nemeia Tohlan, tiefling bard (Angelina Jolie)
erdan laethilar, elf cleric (Bruce Campbell)

Last edited:

Remove ads