• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

TracerBullet42

First Post
Ergo, I now work with Rich and Curt to pick a reasonable date and try to notify everyone as far in advance as possible. E.g., Gameday 25 was announced roughly three months in advance of its date. I can try to book two or three Gamedays at once if even greater advance notice would be helpful.

As such, may I humbly suggest early June for the next gameday??? Perhaps even not-so-humbly suggest it? (DO IT!)

Ronin84

First Post
Does it seem that we have outgrown the location? It took how long to fill up the events...just curious what everyone else thought.

buzz

Adventurer
Does it seem that we have outgrown the location? It took how long to fill up the events...just curious what everyone else thought.
Judging by the last two Gamedays, I don't really think we have. Our average attendance seems to fit GP's game room pretty well.

Anyway, let's save this discussion for another time. I don't want this thread to get too cluttered for people trying to sign up. :)

Ronin84

First Post
Judging by the last two Gamedays, I don't really think we have. Our average attendance seems to fit GP's game room pretty well.

Anyway, let's save this discussion for another time. I don't want this thread to get too cluttered for people trying to sign up. :)

Buzz,

Of course I'll respect your wish BUT my point was three days after opening most of your events are full, which is a great thing, though I think there are still people who would enjoy the ability to play but cannot because of how fast the tables are filling.

But enough...thanks for your work Buzz.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
We've almost always had extra seats available to accomodate some walk-ins, let alone signups. If the events aren't quite to particular tastes, people need to post in the earlier events thread to make suggestions or to run something. I think we average 35-45 attendees for the past few years but we once had a gameday in that space that accomodated seventy-six people throughout the day, IIRC. We've only rarely gotten over fifty gamers for the busier gamedays in the eight and a half years since it all got started.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads