• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

buzz

Adventurer
InSpectres, "18 holes of DOOM!", Reidzilla
Atomic Highway, "The Plunder of Gurnee," Reidzilla
Added. Welcome to ENworld, Chewie!

- Breakfast
- Slot 1, Game 7. (44: A Game of Automatic Fear)
- Slot 2, Game 7. (The Plunder of Gurnee)
Added.

For now, sign me up for breakfast and for Afternoon Game 1: The Dungeon of Akban.

However, if there is a cancellation, I would like to make the following offer to buzz. I am ready to run an additional slot of Keep on the Borderlands.
Added, and thank you. Hopefully all will go smoothly and I will not have to take you up on your offer. :)

Here are the characters for Atomic Highway...
Added to your description, Reid.

Okay! InSpectres and Swords & Wizardry are now full!

Der Spot

First Post
crap!

bad news! it seems that stupidity has occurred with puffdebbie's job, making her unavailable for gameday. her spaces can of course be cleared, though i don't know if ninjacat will want the one in his game filled or just leave it at 7. maybe next time...

buzz

Adventurer
bad news! it seems that stupidity has occurred with puffdebbie's job, making her unavailable for gameday. her spaces can of course be cleared, though i don't know if ninjacat will want the one in his game filled or just leave it at 7. maybe next time...
Sorry to hear it, DS.

InSpectres and Supernatural are no longer listed as full, until I hear otherwise.

ejja_1

First Post
My appologies

I am unable to make game day due to work complications, instead I will be flying out to West Virginia to help train on a new software roll out. I am really sorry for the short notice, but this was just dropped in my lap today.
Good gaming everyone!
Ejja_1

buzz

Adventurer
I am unable to make game day due to work complications, instead I will be flying out to West Virginia to help train on a new software roll out. I am really sorry for the short notice, but this was just dropped in my lap today.
Good gaming everyone!
No sweat. I have removed you from the sign-ups.

There's now an open spot in the afternoon "Iraebor Intrigue" D&D 4e game.

Ninjacat

First Post
Let's go ahead and call Supernatural full at seven players. I can squeeze in another player if push comes to shove or someone expresses a big-time interest in joining, but my regular crew plus two is probably enough. ;)

Lothos

First Post
Let's go ahead and call Supernatural full at seven players. I can squeeze in another player if push comes to shove or someone expresses a big-time interest in joining, but my regular crew plus two is probably enough. ;)
Sadly, I have miscalculated my time as well. I won't be able to join in the afternoon game because I will be at a close friend's birthday party, and I would hate to cancel on her.

So, feel free to remove me from the game and I will just have to join up next Gameday.

Remove ads