• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

buzz

Adventurer
Mark, if it suits you, replace Fenril's dropped game with

DANGER PATROL: The Helbound Hart! (yes, it's spelled that way on purpose).
Done!

Oh, and also move me out of Umlaut, obviously. Sorry, Tims.
Done!

Buzz!

Please put me down for...

Afternoon Party Time Slot 6.
Paranoia XP, "Stealth Train", WJMacGuffin

Thank you, sir!
Added!

I also let the COWS Gamers Group know about the Gameday.
Thanks!

Our LePeep reservation has been made, as well.

GORAK

First Post
Buzz,
It looks like the afternoon game I was signed up for was canceled so please put me in for:

Afternoon Game 2: Fate of Leningrad

Thx
GORAK

Last edited:

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Sorry to say but a sudden family obligation has come up and makes my attendance at the gameday impossible to ensure.

Buzz - Please remove me from Miracle Max - Storming the Castle (Perhaps I can explore the space next time, Mister Dickinson. Sincerely, Gene Frenkle), but as I see that William's game is still un-filled, might I request the Miracle Max - Storming the Castle seat now open be held in escrow in case his stalwart volunteerism go unnecessary this gameday?

Der Spot - Could you please bring your Descent game and stand in as Overlord? If things somehow change, I will be happy to do so personally but I can make no guarentees under the circumstances. My apologies.

buzz

Adventurer
Sorry to hear about the complications, Mark. I have removed you from TB42's event, but not opened another spot. TB42, let me know if you'd prefer to open up the seat.

Hopefully, Der Spot will confirm his running Descent. If not, there are three seats free in Nev's Danger Patrol event.

Der Spot

First Post
Happy to step up to run and not leave people without a game. Note that if Mark's not coming and I run the game then that leaves a player seat if anyone wants it.

Mark, hopefully you can make it and not miss Gameday fun, but more importantly I hope your family obligations don't mean bad news of any sort, and well wishes if they do.

Remove ads