• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 Planning Thread: getting ready for October 23rd

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Narrative-based roleplay using a Tarot deck- -both chargen and conflict resolution are done with Tarot draws, the completion of your character becoming your opening "hand". Looks nifty from what Kelly's shown me, but I don't think it has a web presence yet.

I don't know if I'm web-savvy enough to give my creation a presence. :eek:

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
”Fate of Leningrad”
Hand of Fate

You hungrily devour your bread ration. The taste of the sawdust used as filler has grown stronger since the last batch. The German-led siege is truly the worst of times for the city of Leningrad. So what could possibly be so horrid as to draw your attention? What is worse than the scars of war? And why do most of the people around you seem to be ignoring what is going on?

Hand of Fate is a story-telling role playing game that uses the tarot for character creation and task resolution. Characters will be generated at the start of the event.

This event includes serious subject matter and is intended for mature players only.

Fenril Knight

First Post
I have something I can run in the Evening, some 4e for anyone who wants to join.

Title: Chronicles of Myrhen: The Fall of Corvallis

Blurb:

For too long the mountains of Karenas have been under the bony thumb of undead legions, led by the vampire Radamant Corvallis. However, there has been a change in the wind and old enemies are becoming unlikely allies as they fight for freedom. Despite the mass of undead thrown against them, the Karenas Union forces have finally been able to put the City and Castle of Corvallis under siege. However, things seem to have been going a bit TOO well...

This is a dungeon crawl adventure for low-level Paragon (11-14ish) characters set in my own setting that I've been running. Characters will be pre-generated but there will be a variety to choose from.

...Is that okay?

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
System: Paranoia XP
Players: 6
Title: Stealth Train
Time: PM

ATTENTION TROUBLESHOOTERS!

Congratulations on being volunteered to assist The Computer in a research matter of critical importance. Said duty consists of providing one shift of security and defense for classified research project ST-700, the prototype All-Aspects Unobservable Multicar Mass Transit System. Rumors that said project is so unobservable as to not even exist are treason and punishable by summary execution. Any damage to said project is treason and punishable by summary execution. Not completing assigned run-throughs and testing is ... ah, you get the idea.

Paranoia XP is fun. Other games are not fun. Play Paranoia XP.

Table: Any
Ages: 18+
Pregens will be provided

buzz

Adventurer
I have something I can run in the Evening, some 4e for anyone who wants to join.

...Is that okay?
Absolutely! Added.

Hey Buzz, how many players are you looking for for Dresden?
5, I figure.

System: Paranoia XP
Players: 6
Title: Stealth Train
Time: PM
Added. (Though, WJ, I hope you're not feeling obligated to run two events.)

That fills up our event slots! Naturally, this thread will live on until player sign-up just in case.

Remove ads