• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 31 is 3/17: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

buzz

Adventurer
Laurie wants to know how many players are essential for a good game of Dread.
I can't speak for meganjank, but when I played it with [MENTION=7533]Pbartender[/MENTION], we had a total of four, including him. Worked great.

We still have a week and a half left for signups; I'm sure more people will join.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Buzz save me spots in these

Breakfast - Benjamin and Joshua O
Morning
Benjamin - 3. Pathfinder, "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty!", TracerBullet42 , Table C
Joshua - Morning Game 4: Finding Mr. FEMA

Benjamin and Joshua - 4. The Laundry RPG, "Operation Quiet Thunder", WJMacGuffin, Table D

(Ben's my son)

thanks

-Joshua O'Connor-Rose

Welcome! May I ask Ben's age? And does he have a "type" of character that he would like to play?

Laurie

First Post
Ok people, I WANT TO PLAY DREAD! One more person needs to signup SO I CAN PLAY DREAD. Now those of you who know me, :eek: yes I can be a little enthusiastic, I WANT TO PLAY DREAD. So someone else signup and make Laurie happy, you don't want to make Laurie SAD :.-( by not signing up so MAKE ME HAPPY SO I CAN PLAY DREAD! Thank you for signing up.

Ninjacat

First Post

Did somebody say something..?

..I can't tell past the purple ringing in my ears...

(don't worry, Laurie, you'll get a third person one way or another...besides there being over a week of signups left [and a pm event with no players so far], Dread is also crazy popular, so a walk-in sign up isn't impossible either. Maybe walk-ins will fill the rest of the event!)

buzz

Adventurer
(don't worry, Laurie, you'll get a third person one way or another...besides there being over a week of signups left [and a pm event with no players so far], Dread is also crazy popular, so a walk-in sign up isn't impossible either. Maybe walk-ins will fill the rest of the event!)
Quoted for those who were going blind trying to read it earlier (like me).

What he said!

Remove ads