Chicago Gameday 35 EVENT PLANNING (G35 is on July 13th)

Ninjacat

First Post
Aaaand, an image to go with my blurb:

MotWsplash.jpg

the url of which is:

http://ninjetti.envy.nu/RPG/MotWsplash.jpg

Thanks, Buzz!

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, folks, player sign-up is just one week away! Make sure you've posted all of your event details if you have not already.

Alright, I'm going to run The Day After Ragnarok for Savage Worlds. I'll put together a little movie or a blurb once I solidify the adventure.

Six people can play. Ragnarok is a post-apocalyptic pulp excursion into lunacy.

Last edited:

Isawa Hochiu

First Post
Morning Game : The Ruins of the Moathouse
AD&D 1E, Isawa Hochiu, Table {?}

Moathouse_surveillance.jpg

The villagers whispered stories of a horrible lord who ruled from the keep a generation ago. What remains appears unable to support a base of terror though. Has the marshland cleansed the land of any residual evil? Or does a vile darkness regenerate in this forgotten outpost?

An AD&D 1E adventure for character levels 1-3. Pregenerated characters or pre-approved PC's are allowed. No game experience required, teens and older please. 8 slots available.

Last edited:

chitownroy

First Post
Very excited about the selection this year. Two Savage worlds game plus Last Best Hope...woo hoo. Will each player need to create their own login or can I signup my kids when the player signup is open?

buzz

Adventurer
Very excited about the selection this year. Two Savage worlds game plus Last Best Hope...woo hoo. Will each player need to create their own login or can I signup my kids when the player signup is open?
Hey, chitownroy; welcome to ENWorld and welcome to Gameday.

You don't need to create logins for your kids. Just list them as sign-ups for the events in which you are interested. E.g., "I'd like to add myself and my two kids to event X."

Remove ads