Chicago Gameday 38 is June 14th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
FYI, we've added a new event to the afternoon slot: Myth & Magic, run by Bruce G. (who was having login issues with ENWorld, so I posted it). It's an AD&D2e retro-clone with some 3.5e polish to it.

Wait, so he actually got his copy off of the Kickstarter? *gasp*

BRG

First Post
Thanks Buzz, for entering this for me. As to the "book" question, it is the pdf that I received. I do know some who have received all their hard copies, but many backers did not. More to the point, in spite of the Tom R. issues, they make a great set of rules bridging "old school" with the new. Bruce

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Thanks Buzz, for entering this for me. As to the "book" question, it is the pdf that I received. I do know some who have received all their hard copies, but many backers did not. More to the point, in spite of the Tom R. issues, they make a great set of rules bridging "old school" with the new. Bruce

I am definitely very interested in checking the game out, I like the way it's going. But yeah, that well documented Kickstarter tomfoolery is completely unacceptable. I hope you get your hard copies someday.

Teldurn

First Post
Arrrgggh! So unbelievably, incredibly frustrating!

I have just been informed that there's a private family issue thing happening that day that I can't get out of. So unfortunately, ONCE AGAIN, I have to regretfully cancel my attendance for the day.

I profusely and deeply apologize to everyone for this inconvenience. And trust me, I'm more pissed off about this than you know. But I can do nothing but seethe in my impotent rage. :mad: I can only hope that I'll be able to make up for it at Gameday 39.

buzz

Adventurer
<Professor Farnsworth>Good news, everyone!</Professor Farnsworth>

We have a new event added to a special late-morning slot (11:00 a.m. start). Nosfera2 is going to run Everyone Is John. Here's the blurb:

Everyone Is John is a competitive, funny, sometimes ridiculous RPG where all the players are personalities in the head of a mentally addled homeless man named John. Each personality has its own skills and goals, and they’re all competing to keep John moving in their own directions. John isn’t the world’s most competent man, and mayhem tends to ensue as he runs around trying to keep up with what the latest personality wants. Take control, score points, change goals, have fun.

I've heard good things about this little game. We'll see how the late-start works out.

buzz

Adventurer
Quick Update!

Right now, we have seats left in the following events.

9:30 a.m.:
  • Arkham Horror
  • Savage Worlds
11:00 a.m.:
  • Everyone Is John
3:30 p.m.:
  • Dread
  • Last Train Out of Warsaw
  • Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
  • Myth & Magic
  • The One Ring

Just five more days to go!