• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 42 is October 17 at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

TracerBullet42

First Post
[The Rock]Finally...TracerBullet42 has returned to ENWorld Chicago Gameday![/The Rock]

I'm very excited to get back after missing the last two...

I am 99% likely to run something in the afternoon, but I am holding off until I get my syllabus on Tuesday for my next class.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

MrF

First Post
Here is an event I would like to run:

Time: morning (9:30 a.m.)
Game system: Earthdawn 4th Edition
Event Title: Toys in the Attic
Description: Treachery is a foot and no one knows who to trust. Having yet to pledge loyalty to any of Havens factions, only you can be trusted to track down a group of mysterious thieves and bring them to justice. Forces plot to shift the balance of power, but you will decide who wields it in the end. (pre-gens provided or bring your own 1st circle character, rules will be taught).
Content Rating: "Kid-Friendly"
Number of Players: 3-6
An image:
earthdawn.png

Last edited:

Added!

Regarding Playtests: For right now, I am going to keep any submitted playtest events in "on deck" status. I brought this up on the FB page, but I want to see if having a roster full of published games (OOP or current) will encourage better attendance. I don't want this to be seen as a dick move! Really, it's just an experiment. If this really honks anyone off, please let me know.

I can run something else, if you think it will boost attendance. Dust Adventures will be out by then. Or something older. I'm pretty open if you have a suggestion.

buzz

Adventurer
I can run something else, if you think it will boost attendance. Dust Adventures will be out by then. Or something older. I'm pretty open if you have a suggestion.

This may sound like a cop-out, but I'd consider running a beta-playtest manuscript from a major publisher that's tied to a well-known property an exception to the rule.

Also, I'm just saying: let's give the published games priority for now, just stand by. I have a feeling we'll have room for everything in the end.

Remove ads