• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 42 is October 17 at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

TracerBullet42

First Post
Let's try this again since I missed half of last gameday! Feng Shui 2. Morning Slot. 6 players. Good chance I'll be running the sample adventure in the rulebook with a few twists here and there until I get the new rules under my belt, but don't hold me to that--I'll get a more detailed blurb up eventually.

Yay! (Looks like I will likely run something in the afternoon...)

TracerBullet42

First Post
Ok. I'm in! Can I claim an afternoon slot to run some Pathfinder? I'll either be running something from The Grande Temple of Jing (a KS that I backed that was supposed to ship over two years ago and is FINALLY reaching fulfillment stages...allegedly) or something that I make up that will likely be undead-heavy for Halloween.

buzz

Adventurer
Put me down in the evening for Tenra Bansho Zero. Full writeup pending.
Added!

Ok. I'm in! Can I claim an afternoon slot to run some Pathfinder? I'll either be running something from The Grande Temple of Jing (a KS that I backed that was supposed to ship over two years ago and is FINALLY reaching fulfillment stages...allegedly) or something that I make up that will likely be undead-heavy for Halloween.
Added!

Nice to finally see us with a balanced roster (same number of events in both slots). Hopefully more GMs will come forward.

Remove ads