• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 42 is October 17 at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

buzz

Adventurer
Time: Morning and Afternoon

Game system: Pathfinder

Event Title: Ruins of Greyhawk: First Day of Camp
Wow, thanks for stepping up, Vyv! Added.

Now we just need [MENTION=492]Trevalon Moonleirion[/MENTION] to provide a description, and we're good to go.

Last edited:

khaleb7

Explorer
Unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of running anything as my mom passed last week.

I will be there as a player, but we have quite a bit of work to do here in the next few weeks that isn't
going to leave me anytime to prepare anything worthwhile :(

I'd suggest CoC, then, since we already have two Savage Worlds events scheduled.

buzz

Adventurer
Unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of running anything as my mom passed last week.

I will be there as a player, but we have quite a bit of work to do here in the next few weeks that isn't
going to leave me anytime to prepare anything worthwhile :(
I'm so sorry, khaleb7! My condolences to you and your family. No sweat about your event, of course.

I suck--this should have been done ages ago. Here ya go, buzz:

Title: Shadow of the Future of the Apes!
Game System: Feng Shui 2 (note, this is the sample adventure in the core rulebook)
Content Rating: Kid-friendly-ish. There’s nothing inherently more risqué than anything you’d see in a bad hollywood action movie.
Number of players: 6 pre-generated characters

Description:

You’re invited to the grand opening of the Portland Street Community Centre in beautiful Hong Kong, a gala affair with food, drinks, car crashes, gunfights, explosions, and a fanatic cult hellbent on bringing about the rise of hyper-intelligent apes. There will also be a sundae bar!*

Come join a ridiculous cast of action movie archetypes as they battle to get sucked headlong into the Chi War. Come armed with a quiver full of one-liners, ideas for gravity and death-defying stunts, the improvisational chops to turn every object your character encounters into a deadly weapon, your best bad accents, and two different-colored d6s. (The last bit is optional, as we ARE going to be in a game store.)

And remember, the worst thing that can happen to your character in Feng Shui isn't dying--it's looking bad.

*Sundaes not served to players at GM's table unless they bring their own, and enough to share.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
I suck--this should have been done ages ago. Here ya go, buzz
Thanks! Your event description has been updated on Warhorn.

Now I just need [MENTION=6789923]MrF[/MENTION], [MENTION=12254]whifflebat[/MENTION], [MENTION=6796169]willo[/MENTION]x, and [MENTION=6670165]paladinlee[/MENTION] to register on Warhorn so I can assign them as GMs. :)

Remove ads