• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 42 is October 17 at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

Nev the Deranged

First Post
So, it's a bummer, but every year I have stuff going on every weekend in October, and every year my bosses decide we're working every Saturday in October. So if I make it to Game Day at all, it won't be until second slot. I know it's last minute but probably somebody can run something in my morning slot. Sorry.

buzz

Adventurer
So, it's a bummer, but every year I have stuff going on every weekend in October, and every year my bosses decide we're working every Saturday in October. So if I make it to Game Day at all, it won't be until second slot. I know it's last minute but probably somebody can run something in my morning slot. Sorry.

That sucks! Well, life happens; no sweat.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Hey, I see the email went out saying that registration was live, but it doesn't appear to be over at Warhorn. I don't see anybody else signed up for anything either. Is anybody else having trouble?

buzz

Adventurer
Yup, should be fixed now. Please accept my apologies; I suck!

For some reason, in the past there was just one delay I had to check in the con setup screen to clear everyone; but I guess that didn't work this time. Now I had to check a bunch of thingies.

buzz

Adventurer
Hiccups aside, looks like we've managed to fill up four events already: Feng Shui 2, Monster of the Week, Inspecres, and Conan!

Now we just need to find some Pathfinder and Earthdawn players....

Remove ads