• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday is June 26th - GMs get first pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
You might want to add a specific line that states what system each game is using.

Relic

First Post
I will be running a D&D (3.5 ED) Forgotten Realms game for slot 2. As I am in the middle of finals this week, I will post the introductory for the game this weekend.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Mark said:
You might want to add a specific line that states what system each game is using.

Umm.. not to be mean or anything but each one DOES have a specific line listed.

"PRIME EXAMPLE" - SG-1 Stargate RPG (D20)

"COURTS MARTIAL" - Spycraft (D20)

Littleton: a HERO Sidekick adventure.

The Hoffman Identity (working title): a d20M Dark*Matter adventure for 10th-level heroes.

On a Road to Nowhere: N1 – The Right of Adulthood - Darwin's World, 2nd Ed (d20 modern)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Reidzilla said:
Umm.. not to be mean or anything but each one DOES have a specific line listed.

Mean? Not at all. But that's not a specific line for the system, that's mentioning the system along with the title of the game being proposed. I'm suggesting a separate line to make sure it is highlighted. Just a suggestion.

At the risk of speaking for my co-conspirator, I'm just going to do it anyway. :D

Two tables. Two GMs. ONE ULTIMATE PRIZE! Specifics are going to be slim for the time being, but expect more a bit later. It's a race against time and your rival party to reach the prize. Winning table will get something, what exactly is to be determined.

Table 1:
GM - Barendd Nobeard
Players - 6

Table 2
GM - Trevalon Moonleirion
Players - 6

Morning slot for both tables please! (Having one table in the private room would be very cool, but not required.) Perhaps in the later portion of the slot, use of one of the big minis tables would also be fun.

Barendd is free to modify this proposal as much as he wishes.

buzz

Adventurer
Relic said:
I will be running a D&D (3.5 ED) Forgotten Realms game for slot 2. As I am in the middle of finals this week, I will post the introductory for the game this weekend.
Thanks, Relic. Post when you get a chance.

Reidzilla

Explorer
buzz said:
Dang you! Dang you to heck!

;)

I suppose I could be convinced to move my game to the evening slot. How about we wait until the event cut off time to determine when games would be scheduled. This should stave off any further Danging to Hecks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads