• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday is June 26th - GMs get first pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:
Good idea. Now how do we implement that? Allow GM's to sign up on this thread before we open up the general call on the new thread?
The only snag about this is: how long do we wait to let GMs sign up before we open up the player sign-ups?

Also, is it customary to start a new thread for player sign-ups?

buzz

Adventurer
I added the GM sign-ups, assuming that the GMs don't need to approve other GMs. It's a Platinum Member benefit, after all...

thalmin

Retired game store owner
buzz said:
The only snag about this is: how long do we wait to let GMs sign up before we open up the player sign-ups?
Also, is it customary to start a new thread for player sign-ups?
Maybe another day or 2. How many gm's aren't signed up yet?

We have opened a new thread a number of times. I makes it easier for game signups if people don't have to wade through all of the organizational posts. Just be sure to put a link to the new thread at the end of this one.

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:
Maybe another day or 2. How many gm's aren't signed up yet?
Signed up to play in other games? Six.

I'll give it two days and then start the player sign-up.

FCWesel

First Post
Hey, this is neat...GM favourtism!! Count me in!

I think I would like to play in the Freya's Cloak game, too; if you don't mind.

Thanks again!

Baron Von StarBlade

Wow there appears to be a superb selection of games this time around. Sign me up for the Hoffman Identity in the AM slot, and Freya's Cloak in the afternoon slot.

buzz

Adventurer
FYI, Baron, we're not singing up players yet, but giving GMs first dibs. There will be a separate thread for player sign-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads