• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday is March 15th: Aftermath...

buzz

Adventurer
Done! Welcome to the boards, RedWizard, and welcome to Gameday. :cool:

RedWizard said:
Buzz can you sign me up for

The Breakfast
Slot 1 - Star Wars (No Child Left Behind)
Slot 2 - Dark Blade Rising (Lachet of the Desert Wind)

buzz

Adventurer
Star Wars Saga: Done!

Ghostbuters: Full! Sorry, JF. :(

Jade Fire said:
I would like to sign (morning) up for; 5. Star Wars Saga Edition, "No Child Left Behind," sw3333

I would like to sign (afternoon) up for; 3. Ghostbusters RPG, "ApoKERMIS Now!", TracerBullet42

Painfully

First Post
Not even 12 hours go by and you guys still manage to fill up 4 games!

Sign me up for

Slot 1, game 6 (shadowrun), and

Slot 2, game 2 with Sihol of the Diamond Mind as the character choice.

*edit*
oh, and please add Tofu_Master and I for slot zero.

Last edited:

Tekkmage

First Post
Buzz,
Can you please sign me up for Shadow run in the morning and Paranoia in the afternoon.
And DMDM24 for the squirrle game.
Thanks

[edit]
Doh i should have signed up this morning.
I Think John got the last slot in shadow run. so ill take Social Climbers
for a thousand please.

Last edited:

Ninjacat

First Post
"Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men" Characters

The following characters will be available in my Supernatural/WitchCraft event. If anybody wants to choose a character ahead of time, leave a post with your choice here on the sign-up thread. (I think all of my players were in the first event, "S.O.S.Winchesters", so you're welcome to reprise your former characters...or pick a new one, absolutely your choice.) Keep in mind, these descriptions are how the characters appear in the Roadhouse. Many have secrets, things are not always what they seem, and appearances can be deceiving...

• Aaron Booker, Chris' father, his wife was killed by a demon when Chris was just a baby
  • Arlo (Arlene), a burly biker, wanted by the Feds & an expert at hunting werewolves
  • Ash, a.k.a. "Dr. Badass", resident of the Roadhouse & a computer genius
    [*]Bobby Singer, of Singer's Salvage Yard, an expert on demons & the paranormal
    [*]Brian O'Boyle, a priest who lost his parish, he now hunts demons
  • Chris Booker, a 23 year old junior hunter, raised by one parent to avenge the others death
  • Jess Martin, an Army Brat with a mix of hunter-appropriate skills & abilities
    [*]Jo Harvelle, Ellen's daughter, determined to follow in her hunter father's footsteps
  • Jonas (Janelle) LeFleur, a New Orleans Voudon with a unique knowledge of ghosts
    [*]KC Carter, quietly driven by revenge, rumor has it KC used to be a cop, years ago
  • Leanne Leighton, a quiet, perceptive woman with uncanny instincts for the paranormal
  • Missouri Moseley, a psychic from the Winchesters' hometown of Lawrence, Kansas
  • Rivertree, a Native American shaman with unique connections to the spirits of nature

Last edited:

Yort

First Post
All right, way too sleepy to deal with the heartbreak of missing Rob's Ghostbuster's game, and more importantly the chance to break Rob's game. So in a fit of sleep-addled mania, I choose Afternoon: Game 6. Squirrels Ahoy!

Oh, by my bushy, fuzzy tail, there will be joy at that table!

I assume Fuzzy LARPing.....right?...Anyone...?

Kelleris

Explorer
Dang! I was hoping to get into the Chimes at Midnight game, but I guess I just wasn't fast enough.

Hmm, sign me up for Shadowrun in slot A and the Bo9S game in slot B, as Sihol of the Diamond Mind.

EDIT: And I see I've been scooped on Sihol too! Change me over to Tulan Seine.

Last edited:

Der Spot

First Post

hmmm, i think i shall go with ninjacat's unisystem game for the morning slot, and then a healthy dose of paranoia for my afternoon. i imagine i'll be looking over my shoulder for demons the whole ride home

Dfranco83

First Post
Slots, Quirks, and Crazy S%*!

Tekkmage said:
Buzz,
Can you please sign me up for Shadow run in the morning and Paranoia in the afternoon.
And DMDM24 for the squirrle game.
Thanks

[edit]
Doh i should have signed up this morning.
I Think John got the last slot in shadow run. so ill take Social Climbers
for a thousand please.

Actually, I only picked 5 because that is what looked like the max. I could add another slot. If its okay with Buzz, its okay with me. However, I don't want to step on any toes, being a first timer. The max I have done was 11, and never again.

I also want my 'runners' to choose who they want. I am using the DnCrg character creation program so after everyone makes their choice. I can send them the character stats so you can review them before the game starts.

I also am going to try something new. Each Character will get a special quirk based on their background.

1. Wildcard 'The Lucky Bastard' : Former SAS Commando/Ex-Con Wildcard is a proven leader, but has a bad reputation for ruthlessness and a disregard for the safety of others.

Special Quirk "Strategist" : Wildcard can use his Leadership [Tactics] skill against a set theshold and the net hits act as a bonus to team actions for a combat turn. Wildcard must have a Coordinated, Specific Plan and everyone must agree to it.

2. Patriot 'The Twisted Cyberpath' : A former Tir Ghost, Patriot is much more machine than elf and it shows in his demeanor and behavior. He can be an unstoppable force but, an uncontrollable one as well.

Special Quirk "Berserker": When Patriot suffers from 6 boxes of physical damage. He goes into the Berserker state. All of Patriot's physical stats go up by 2 and mental stats go down by 2 for the combat turn. Patriot disregards his own safety and after the combat turn he will suffer 9S unresisted Damage

3. Stuntman Kain 'The Wheel Baron' : The Hollywood Stuntman delves into the Shadows for Profit and Prestige. He is always ready for action on or off the road.

Special Quirk "Takedown" : Stuntman Kain is very adept at using his vehicle as an extenstion of himself. Whenever Kain uses the complex action ram and succeeds in ramming. The Damage Value is raised by one category.

4. McKenna 'The Mojo Slinger' : This Combat Mage is a cautious combatant, but can always figure out the best spell/spirit for the job.

Special Quirk "Can I Borrow This?" : When McKenna successfully summons a spirit; He can trade in services for borrowing one of the spirits abilities for a combat round. Additional net hits will add another round McKenna can borrow the specific power.

5. Black Hammer 'The Nubian God' : Black Hammer fancies himself as a Deity in the Matrix. However, his impressive abilities as a Techomancer make him a truly dangerous foe in the right situation.

Special Quirk "Bam Sucka!" : Black Hammer when he is in the matrix can use add his Attribute ratings on any Matrix Test.

Last edited:

Remove ads