• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday IX is Oct 23rd: THE AFTERMATH...

buzz

Adventurer
So, I had a flash of brilliance and thought of this slogan for the next Gameday banner.

"Our dorks are bigger than yours."

Thoughts? :D

Reidzilla

Explorer
buzz said:
So, I had a flash of brilliance and thought of this slogan for the next Gameday banner.

I like my line about a dying quickly and getting home in no time. :D

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
buzz said:

hey now, let's keep this grandma-friendly. ;)

rowport

First Post
Reidzilla said:
I like my line about a dying quickly and getting home in no time. :D

Reid-

Hey, there! I lost track of your e-mail but wanted to ask for copies of the SAS d20 characters from "Allied Avengers Assemble" if that is still cool. Let me know- thanks! rowport (at) yahoo (dot) com

-Tom

KnowTheToe

First Post
Well, here is my finished witch hunter from Gameday. I did not like the warhammer he held, so I swapped it with a torch. The conversion is not very smooth because I had no green stuff. The original torch I had in mind would have matched the handle of the hammer much better but the flames were going horizontal. In the end I remembered I had an old mini from back in Jr. High/HS that had a torch. I found it and hacked it off.

This is my first experiment with a light source. I imagined him walking through the catacombs beneath a cemetary looking for undead, witches and the like. So besides his torch he is surrounded by darkness.

Just so you understand, he is wearing a designer zebra striped cod piece. It was either that or a yellow smiley face.

img418526c009c5d.jpg

This was my wat of getting around highlighting black

Last edited:

KnowTheToe

First Post
Here is another mini I finished that I bought on Gameday.

Well, this is the fastest I have ever knocked out a mini. Starting from primed I had him painted, based and seal coated in just under 3 1/2 hours. This is an incredably fun miniature to paint because of all the details. The only frustrating part was the head because I dont think the details are defined enough. It was difficult to tell what was what.

One thing I would change is I would add a purplish pink on the skin around the moles to help better define them and make them a bit more gross.

img41851e72e8001.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads