• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - Last Comments then to the Archive!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Mark, I can't make it this time, but if you'll drop me an email with a snail mail address, I'll at least uphold tradition as a publisher and send a few copies of ELVES.

Wulf

Halma

First Post
Re: Chicago Gameday 02-15-03

Mark said:
Breakfast (Slot Nul) - To be held from 8:00AM to 9:00AM at Little America (located across the tracks and a couple blocks northwest of the store)-

• 1. Mark (I'll meet you at the store!) :)
    2. Pbartender
    3. MattyHelms
    4. Shadeus
    5. omokage
    6. Roland Delacroix
    7. Baron Von StarBlade
    8. Halma
    10. (No actual limit on seating, as far as we know ;) )

(Arrive at the store around 9AM to settle in at your game tables)

Slot One - 9:30AM to 2:30PM

Game 1 - Guards! Save the King! (D&D3E/d20)
Summary - Seems like everyone wants to hurt the King. Even you aren't all that impressed with him. Unfortunately it is your job to see that he is not killed and that the potential assassins are eliminated. It's the classic DM versus the players scenario but with a twist. Instead of being allowed to blithely walk into the dangers, the dangers will be coming after you and yours. Is that a kitchen sink poised over your heads...? 10th level characters provided.
DM - Mark
Seats - 4 seats left
  • 1. Roland Delacroix
    2. Shadeus
    4. Halma
    5. Quickbeam
    6. omokage
(No more tentative slots available)

Hey Mark,

Mark me down....hmm...for Breakfast, and your game 1 please. I will hold out for the afternoon slot though. My cousin may be join us again but I can't confirm that.

Thanks again Mark for putting this together,

Halma

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wulf Ratbane said:
Mark, I can't make it this time, but if you'll drop me an email with a snail mail address, I'll at least uphold tradition as a publisher and send a few copies of ELVES.

Wulf

Thanks Ben! I'll send that address to you right away. :)

Along with Jason's offer from the other thread...

Originally posted by Hellhound
I'll gladly give away free product to GameDay attendees. The downside is it is all e-product, and therefore someone will have to be in charge of collecting the email addresses of the winners, and passing them off to myself so I can send them links to their prizes (via email).

If this is cool, then add the following to the prize list:

2 copies - Librum Equitis Compiled
1 copy - Everyone Else
1 copy - Crimson Contracts - The Assassin's Manifesto
1 copy - Kid's Colouring Book o Critters - Celebrity Edition
1 copy - Thee Compleat Librum ov Gar'Udok's Necromantic Artes

...and a few goodies that I'll be tossing into the mix, we have some very nice prizes in the offing! Thank you Ben and Jason for stepping forward to do this! :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: Re: Chicago Gameday 02-15-03

Updated! :) If you see anything that doesn't seem right, post in this thread to correct me please.

Halma said:
Thanks again Mark for putting this together

You're quite welcome. Glad that you, and possibly your cousin, will be able to join us. :)

NeghVar

First Post
Mark,

It looks like I will be unable to attend - Valentine's Day weekend and all. Please let me know if there is anything else you need other than the badges.

Thanks!

pat_b

First Post
First off, I'd like to toss my chapeau in the ring for breakfast,

and in the morning I'd like to run a homebrew...

Where's my baby??

In the smal town of Orus, people have reported things missing, cattle, dogs, cats, other pets, and now 3 or four small children, including the first born of the duchess and duke of the berg.

You are an intrepid group of adventurers, asked to find the missing babies and children, and stop this evil...

an adventure for 4-6 sixth level characters, max gold for level, with no more then one minor magic item, all the scrolls, potions and stuff you can afford... WOTC stuff only...

In the afternoon, I'll take one of the open slots, what ever is running...

ok, put me in for your game in the afternoon session, it's been a while since I've rolled dice withya

oh and are we going to work out rides up to Mount Prospect?

Last edited:

MattyHelms

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Yes, please run a Cthulhu game. I'd love to go crazy/die/etc.

I promise, no cat crap brownies if you run a CoC game. Sorry, Baron Von StarBlade.

Barendd - You missed my Cthulhu game from the last Gameday. One character spent most of the game in a catatonic stupor, another got killed by a swarm of rats, one fell / lept to his death from a pile of crates, Deep Ones were dispatched courtesy a 1976 Chevy Citation, and no one walked away unscathed. Good times.

Mark - how do you feel about signing me up to run d20 Cthulhu in the afternoon (Slot two, game three)? I'd like to limit it to four players. No synopsis yet, but it will be modern and will involve isolation in a small town. Characters will be provided, but players can make their own - no combat machines and no psychics. People who played in my last game are welcome to play the same characters - we can work out some changes they may have gone through.

Thanks,
Matt

Mark: I will be running an adventure based on Dave McAllisters "Gun Runners" Spycraft/Milleniums End module. Here is the skinny:

Game 3 - Gun Runners (Spycraft)
Summary - "At 8:00am this morning an army weapons convoy left the Sierra Army Depot outside of Harlong, California. The convoy carried hundreds of rifles, machine guns, pistols.....and stinger missles. It was travelling to Mina, Nevada, the site of a military exercise. The convoy was due to arrive around 1:00pm, but has not yet done so. The last radio check in was at 11:30am. I want you to go to Schurz and assume control of this investigation."
*You are FBI agents operating out of Reno, Nevada. As of your debriefing at 2:00 pm, this is a Threat Code: Yellow mission. Requisitioning will be handled via email PREVIOUS to gameday. Characters will be pre-made, but I preffer to take requests. Players can email me at mostholycerebus@yahoo.com
DM - Roland Delacroix
Seats - 5 seats left

Last edited:

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
If MattyHelms is going to run a Cthulhu game in the 2nd slot, I'll jump at that.

Now if only someone would do something super-heroish for the 1st slot.

Oh, and count me in for breakfast. I'll likely be carpooling up with Halma anyway.

UGHHH! More confusion from me.... I really want to come, but I have NO idea of what the hell is going on anymore. Long story short, there are some real :):):):):):):)s at my school and On the Town is no longer our musical. We have roughly a week to decide what the NEW musical is going to be and how to assign parts to the cast we have selected for the current show....

God I want out of BHS right now.... God damned..... *mumbled explicatives*

As for how it relates to this thread.... I might come... but probably only for the afternoon....

Remove ads