• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - Last Comments then to the Archive!

Mark said:
Ah, but it's a d20 board and you're a d20 guy... ;)
Wow, you think I'm worth d20 Sanity points? I'm touched!
evil.gif

And tired. You lucky guys in Central Time Zone will be the death of me yet, if I try to keep up. Until tomorrow! ;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Joshua Dyal said:

Wow, you think I'm worth d20 Sanity points? I'm touched!
evil.gif

And tired. You lucky guys in Central Time Zone will be the death of me yet, if I try to keep up. Until tomorrow! ;)

Be sure to be on your guard in your new responsibilities! :D

Halma

First Post
Re: Re: Re: CoC

Mark said:

I prefer not to sign people up by proxy as you will recall we discussed to some length last time around. It seems unfair to fill out a game with people who cannot at least take the time to post themselves (so little a requiement, eh?). It's been the only stipulation up until now. I though that you assured me then it wouldn't be a problem this time if I made that exception last time., didn't you?

Having a Computer is kind of a requirement for posting right...? He is going to use a friend’s computer to log on and create an account.

I didn't remember any of our lengthy discussion from last time. Sorry about that.

Halma :)

Quickbeam

Explorer
Mark said:

Oh, omokage has been a father since about mid-December now. I think that's why it's so tentative for him (aside from Valentine's Day and all.) :)

And witness the fog around my thick skull clearing away ;). I totally understand now. Fortunately, my wife wantedto handle all of the Valentine's Day arrangements this year, and keep them all tied to Friday night. Additionally, she's got plenty of help with the kids since both of our families live pretty close by...and we take turns letting the one another spend a day off by ourselves, joyously lost in selfish pursuits :p.

Mark

Updated! :) All set for you so far, WRon! :)

Halma said:
Having a Computer is kind of a requirement for posting right...? He is going to use a friend’s computer to log on and create an account.

I didn't remember any of our lengthy discussion from last time. Sorry about that.

Halma :)

NP, Halma. Sounds like you have it worked out and once he posts we can do this without being unfair to any of the regular posters who might otherwise be grumbling if we start having friends put coats on chairs. Thanks.

Quickbeam said:
And witness the fog around my thick skull clearing away ;). I totally understand now. Fortunately, my wife wantedto handle all of the Valentine's Day arrangements this year, and keep them all tied to Friday night. Additionally, she's got plenty of help with the kids since both of our families live pretty close by...and we take turns letting the one another spend a day off by ourselves, joyously lost in selfish pursuits :p.

Sounds like you have an ideal situation. :)

Just a heads-up, I was on the horn with my wife this morning, and although I've been trying all I can to move to our new house around the 15th, we may fall into it being the only day we can do it. I've known it was a risk, but I was hoping (and thinking) I could work around this still. I'll know more tonight, but just a heads up now: I may have to get pulled from the schedule. Sorry! :(

pat_b

First Post
oh yea put me in for spycraft d20 in the afternoon please.....

everyone who selects my game, I would please like a character sketch so I know what I'm dealing with.

Thanks tons....

tmaaas

First Post
Hmmm. . . what to play in the morning session . . .

Heads: D&D
Tails: D20 Modern

(Flips Coin)

Tails

O.K.

Mark, please put Steve Kramer and I down for mgrasso's D20 Modern game.

Thanks,

-- Todd Sabin

Mark

Updated! :)

tmaaas said:
Mark, please put Steve Kramer and I down for mgrasso's D20 Modern game.

Him helping to run a game with you in slot two is one thing since it effects only you fellas, but to reserve a seat in someone else's game he needs to post himself. Read up a few posts to the "no reservations by proxy" discussion, please.

Remove ads