• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - Last Comments then to the Archive!

tmaaas

First Post
Mark said:
P_Bartender grabbed the last seat to mgrasso's game in the post just prior to yours, unless that changes. I'll watch to see what you decide.

Mark,

Per my e-mail to you, I am willing to switch from the D20 Modern game in slot 1 to the D&D 3E game (Where's My Baby?). This (along with Steve Kramer switching via separate post :) ) will free up two slots in the D20 Modern game so that FCWesel can join. It will also even the number of players in both games out to four each.

-- tmaaas

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
You have the wisdom of Solomon. :)

I appreciate that you Emailed me first with the suggestion and will make the switch for you now. It seems an equitable change for everyone involved and doesn't leave anyone without a game to run or play (which was the original reasoning behind the policy.)

FCW I'll add you to that game. Please disregard my earlier post on the subject.

Thanks. :)

ROCK ON! Alright, next weeks dance rehearsal is going to be from 10:30 until 1 p.m. so that gives me time to shower and get up to mt. prospect in time for lunch and prizes and stuff! (Boy does this dance instructor have her work cut out for her with me.... at least I don't have to dance as much as my pal Matt--he's Bobby so he has to learn to tap!)

Anyhow... now I've just got to pick a game to play in (or if there's overwhelming need for it... i could run something... maybe Of Sound Mind again... but i doubt we'll really come to that anyhow) I'll see if I can drag a friend (or Fayredeth if he isn't working) up to the gameday as well.

Alright, I'm rambling now... but if it hadn't been noticed on the RPGnet forums, i signed up for the Unknown Armies game--it sounds like a bunch of fun!

The bolded part is the main idea anyhow.... :)

Looking forward to next Saturday!!!

I should really withdraw me offer for running a game... I already get only 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night with the calculus homework and the musical starting up... I just don't have time to get anything ready to run.

I've been dying to run Whispering Woodwind, but I just don't have enough time to throw it together in a week--if you're already planning for the next game day then I'll run it then! :)

Mark

Trevalon Moonleirion said:
If you're already planning for the next game day then I'll run it then! :)

Sounds good. I'd rather you be a well-rested player than a cranky, dancing DM! :D

Good lord, Mark, were you sitting in front of the computer refreshing every 30 seconds waiting for someone to say something in this thread? :D

Looking forward to being on the same side of the screen with you saturday for a change! (at least, i THINK you're playing in that unknown armies game...?)

Mark

Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Good lord, Mark, were you sitting in front of the computer refreshing every 30 seconds waiting for someone to say something in this thread? :D

Looking forward to being on the same side of the screen with you saturday for a change! (at least, i THINK you're playing in that unknown armies game...?)

Looks like you've figured out my little plan, Hoofer... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads