• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

mgrasso

First Post
Mark said:
How come you haven't signed up for anything, mgrasso?

Two reasons: I wasn't sure if I'd be working on Saturday until I got word today that I wouldn't be, and I didn't quite understand the new event submission and reservation system for the Games Day, so I missed the deadlines to submit my own event(s).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
mgrasso said:
Two reasons: I wasn't sure if I'd be working on Saturday until I got word today that I wouldn't be, and I didn't quite understand the new event submission and reservation system for the Games Day, so I missed the deadlines to submit my own event(s).

They're already combining games rather than come up with tables that are shorthanded for players.

You're welcome in both of my slots. The first is a loose playtesting of some d20 group combat rules I am developing (very loose, more standing around and rolling some dice as we throw together some scenarios, then discussing how they play out). The second is my regular Sunday group and I'd need you to bring a core-rules-only 3rd-level character. You know most of the other players from previous gamedays, I'm sure.

If it turns out that a lot of walk-ups show up, and if you have an adventure ready to run, then you could always take a powder on either of my games and set up one of your own. If there are no walk-ups, then you are covered. If that's ok by you, just say so and I'm fine with that.

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Actually all the games on the schedule now are full, or nearly so (except for mine :heh: which really is better as just a pickup anyway since it wouldn't fill a slot) so a backup event would be a good idea. I came home from work with one signup from the store, to find the game is already full. (I warned Chuck such might be the case.)

buzz

Adventurer
Hey, a friend of mine was just asking where the Darwin's world game went, because he wanted to sign up! :D

Hmm... If he joined and then mgrasso joined, Reidzilla would have enough players. Granted, I dunno if mgrasso wants to play DW...

Reidzilla, thoughts?

buzz

Adventurer
mgrasso said:
Is there any need or room for a pickup game on Saturday? I could run an Eberron adventure...
You can't run an Eberron adventure becasue if you do, I wouldn't be able to play in it. :]

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Yukon Cornelius said:
...and thank you Mark. See you there!!!

I still haven't received an email. I think Buzz was referring only to your first slot sign up as far as being "all signed up". Sorry for the confusion but I still need you to email me. Not to worry, though, as there will be other games to play with mgrasso having a D&D adventure in his back pocket and thalmin's D&D minis available.

moquif

First Post
Darwin's World

I'd like to sign up for the Darwin's World game if it's still being run. I'm not familiar with the setting, but the name and game description sounds good.
Jason

buzz

Adventurer
Mark said:
I still haven't received an email.
Mark, due to the typo that GORAK pointed out, Yukon was under the impression email approval was required for GORAK's Ravenloft game.

Yukon, this was my error. You didn't need email approval for Voyage of the Damned.

Remove ads