• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - The Aftermath

mgrasso

First Post
Oh, man. I always miss the start of these threads. Well, it looks like the morning slot is full for games. I would like to run something, though, so we'll see what I've got up my sleeve for this Games Day. I missed the last one with a brutal flu.

Mike

cdsaint

First Post
Hey guys,
Here is a guy looking for a game in Chicago. I've already pointed him towards this thread but if any of you want new players check this post.

Chris

MattyHelms

First Post
mgrasso said:
Oh, man. I always miss the start of these threads. Well, it looks like the morning slot is full for games. I would like to run something, though, so we'll see what I've got up my sleeve for this Games Day. I missed the last one with a brutal flu.

Mike
The morning may not be full, there may be extra tables available. I'll check and update.

Thanks,
Matt

SGTScott

First Post
Coffee, Ciggs and D&D

Hi all-
Well the morning looks kinda scarce as far as d20 anything goes. Would you mind if I ran a d20 BESM adventure in the morning?
If not, I will still show up just to meet everybody.

Scott
MP's lead the way!

Michael Morris

First Post
Can a semitruck get to this location easily? If no, could somebody give me a ride from the nearest truckstop?? If yes to either I'll show up and even run Dusk if anyone is interested.

MattyHelms

First Post
SGTScott said:
Hi all-
Well the morning looks kinda scarce as far as d20 anything goes. Would you mind if I ran a d20 BESM adventure in the morning?
If not, I will still show up just to meet everybody.

Scott
MP's lead the way!
Welcome aboard!

I'm double-checking to make sure enough tables will be available to add another game. In the meantime, why don't you go ahead and post any details about the game you'd like to run.

Thanks,
Matt

MattyHelms

First Post
Michael Morris said:
Can a semitruck get to this location easily? If no, could somebody give me a ride from the nearest truckstop?? If yes to either I'll show up and even run Dusk if anyone is interested.
Hmmm - I'm not sure how truck-accessible Games Plus is... Anyone know where the best place for him might be?

Thanks,
Matt

Michael Morris

First Post
MattyHelms said:
Hmmm - I'm not sure how truck-accessible Games Plus is... Anyone know where the best place for him might be?

Thanks,
Matt

Looking on the map, I've been on US 14 through Mt. Prospect b4. Any Walmart lot in that area, that would do. Note I'd try to slide in at about 11 at night to avoid traffic.

MattyHelms

First Post
Michael Morris said:
Looking on the map, I've been on US 14 through Mt. Prospect b4. Any Walmart lot in that area, that would do. Note I'd try to slide in at about 11 at night to avoid traffic.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is a Wal-Mart about 10 minutes away from the store in Mount Prospect, but maybe someone else can confirm that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads