• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - The Aftermath

Nazriel

First Post
Quickbeam said:
COME TO THE CHICAGO GAMEDAY -- GREAT BATTLES WAGED AGAINST GNOMES IN TOILETS AWAIT!!

Sounds like a load of crap to me...
*pauses for the groans to pass and ducks the air-borne pies*

Kidding. :D

MattyHelms

First Post
Quickbeam said:
What better advertisement could there be? I can see the banners and news articles now:

COME TO THE CHICAGO GAMEDAY -- GREAT BATTLES WAGED AGAINST GNOMES IN TOILETS AWAIT!!

How many more slots can be added Matty? Because this slogan is sure to draw 'em in :D.
You are officially in charge of Gameday PR.

Relic

First Post
Painfully said:
I'd really like to see more people sign up. Still, if either of the games don't get enough players I'm sure we'll find something else to play. It is a game store after all. :)

I am sure there will be people who have not signed up for any game looking to play something. And there are probably going to be people who do not have access to these boards that nonetheless are aware of the Game Day who will be looking to play a game. I know of at least two who will be in the Rokugan game. So no worries... the Rokugan game will most certainly occur. =)

MattyHelms

First Post
Relic said:
I am sure there will be people who have not signed up for any game looking to play something. And there are probably going to be people who do not have access to these boards that nonetheless are aware of the Game Day who will be looking to play a game. I know of at least two who will be in the Rokugan game. So no worries... the Rokugan game will most certainly occur. =)
We've always had good luck with walk-ins. I know thalmin has posted the schedule out at the store, so we'll see if things pick up in the next week or so.

-Matt

William Ronald

Explorer
Thalmin,

I will take the band of human adventurers!!!

Matt: May I suggest that we use the thread at Creative Mountain Games this weekend for any updates?

rowport

First Post
Quickbeam said:
The t-shirts are being printed now...in gamer black with white lettering, natch.
Quickbeam-

As if I needed more evidence for my wife to call me a geek... Is this the gamer equivalent of wearing fraternity/sorority function shirts in college? :p

Quickbeam

Explorer
rowport said:
Quickbeam-

As if I needed more evidence for my wife to call me a geek... Is this the gamer equivalent of wearing fraternity/sorority function shirts in college? :p

Sure. Or you could compare it to metalheads and burnouts wearing their AC/DC and Nine Inch Nails t-shirts a la Beavis & Butthead. Personally, I revel in my occasionaly moments of utter geekdom. Embrace thy true nature!!

When appropriate I've got my lovely three button suits and silk ties; same goes for my athletic jerseys and Orc and Pie t-shirts :p.

Remove ads