Chicago Gameday XI is 7/9: Planning thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin is wise. Listen to thalmin. :)

The sign-up thread is forthcoming, as soon as Mark and Quickbeam get their event descriptions submitted. ;)

Here's mine, finally:

Dark Champions: the Animated Series
Depending on whom you ask, crime in Hudson City originates either with its seedy underbelly, or it trickles down from its upper ranks. Either way, it's the good people in the middle (and there are good poeple in Hudson City, you just have look real hard) who get caught in the crossfire.

But, you... you've had enough. Be it an oath of vengeance or a call to duty, you've chosen to clean up these mean streets. No, you're not one of the HC's finest. You're a believer in an old saying: "Justice is like the hawk; sometimes, it must go hooded." Some call your type "caped crusaders"; others call you "vigilantes". More than you'd hoped just call you a criminal. No matter what the title, your job description stays the same: Stop the bad guys.

A HERO System adventure featuring the Dark Champions: The Animated Series sourcebook. Six players will take the role of costumed heroes fighintg a desperate battle against crime on the streets of Hudson City. Tone, power level, and moral outlook is in the vein of the Batman: the Animated Series show. Pregens will be provided, and rules will be taught. Have some d6's handy.

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
thalmin is wise. Listen to thalmin. :)

thalmin is wise. We will listen to thalmin. Pass the kool aid.

buzz said:
The sign-up thread is forthcoming, as soon as Mark and Quickbeam get their event descriptions submitted. ;)

But...?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Pbartender said:
Hey Curt, I've got two questions for you...

First, do you have any d3s (six-siders numbered 1-3) in stock?

Second, do you know if Spycraft 2.0 will be on the shelves by Gameday?
No d3's right now, I'm trying to find some (besides the Gamescience d3 that actually has 3 sides and costs $5.)
Let me check on the date of Spycraft.

Quickbeam

Explorer
buzz said:
It's all you, Quickbeam!

Here you are:
The Problem With Kids Today
Having recently returned from an Egyptian dig fraught with strange events and life-altering experiences, you are trying to settle back into a "normal" life at The University of Chicago. And then you happen to pass by that crazy old street preacher, only today his ranting stops you dead in your tracks. What did he say?!? It can't be true...you thought all of that was left behind.
A 1920's Call of Cthulhu BRP game for six players. Pregens will be provided and rules will be taught as needed.

Bront

The man with the probe
Grr, my schedule just changed. I'm requesting time off so hopefully I'll still be able to go (They'll owe me a holiday from the 4th, and I'll also take a vacation day.) I should know next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads