• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

buzz

Adventurer
GORAK said:
By the way, I will be coordinating to have the:
Aurora D&D Meetup Group
http://dnd.meetup.com/255/
Wheaton D&D Meetup Group
http://dnd.meetup.com/152/
come to Gameday XII for their monthly meetup date to help bolster the few remaining Meetup Groups left in the Chicago area since the largest one, The Chicagoland D&D Meetup Group was dissolved a couple months ago. Hopefully, it should help to make for a large player turnout.
Booyah! Thanks, GORAK.

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
This is a good idea, and I will contact COWS (Chicagoland Order of Weekend Screwballs), a local group that runs RPGA sanctioned events. Although WindyCon is that weekend, some people might want to swing by for a game or two.

Edit: I contacted COWS, so at least the members will have an e-mail directing them to this thread.
Booyah! Thanks, WR.

pvt. patterson

First Post
Game 5: Against the Giants
D&D 3.5
Sqwonk
Game 6: Who Ya Gonna Call?
D&D3.5/Iron Kingdoms
TracerBullet42
theys are me choices(and if other peeps want my seat in the first one, i will go to game 3?)
BAHHHHH!!! EVIL GAME DAY NOT HAPPENING ENOUGH!!!!

William Ronald

Explorer
I am not approving either of the first two player requests, and I see GORAK will be in another game in slot 2. So, who is up for my game? Or is interested in a few more spoilers?

FCWesel

First Post
Shiney! Waterdhavian, Nazriel, Pbartender and Der Spot: welcome to the 'Verse.

Oh, Buzz. I will have a few extra PCs for my game. This way if I have anyone walking up all last minute like, I have some possible room.

I like to have a open game, anyone and everyone is welcome to come try out my games, and if we have a few walk ins it's nice to be able to do that.

Trax t'lera

First Post
Hi, This'll be my first Game Day, and I'm not sure I can make it there by 9:30 in the morning. So please sign me up for: Slot 2: Who Ya Gonna Call?
If I do manage to drag my lazy bones out of bed and get there earlier I'll see if there's an opening in one of the other games.

Thanx

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i may come out to visit, but i don't expect to be gaming. when it comes in, i'm going to come pick up Dragon #337, which has an article i co-wrote! :D

Nazriel

First Post
Dang, I also need to mull over whether I want to play as the Doc in FCWesel's game again or not. I actually had quite a good time talking my way through some encounters and giving out "Happy Shots" to the bullet-riddled grunt types. :D

Oh, and Buzz, I should have another poster to throw into the prize bunch. Not on the same level as the Vader "Who's Your Daddy" Poster I brought last time, but whether it is below or above that level is in the eye of the beholder. :)

buzz

Adventurer
wildcat*, pvt. patterson, Trax t'lera... [highlight]Done![/highlight]

Welcome to Gameday Trax t'lera!

*Via email; wildcat was having computer problems. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads