• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

Nazriel

First Post
William Ronald said:
Bront: I am sorry that you can't make it. I hope you can make it next Gameday. (Let a few of your friends now that we are here. )

Hmm... There we go. We should have a pyramid scheme set up so that one person can not make it, they must get two (or more) others to go instead. And if *they* can't make it, it continues until eventually Gameday will be promised hundreds, nay, thousands(!) of attendees all flocking to Games Plus.

Details such as parking space, store space, and building codes can be hashed out later. Extra dimensional portals may be a good start if we can get our hands on them.

William Ronald

Explorer
Nazriel said:
Hmm... There we go. We should have a pyramid scheme set up so that one person can not make it, they must get two (or more) others to go instead. And if *they* can't make it, it continues until eventually Gameday will be promised hundreds, nay, thousands(!) of attendees all flocking to Games Plus.

Details such as parking space, store space, and building codes can be hashed out later. Extra dimensional portals may be a good start if we can get our hands on them.

A good idea, at least about getting more people. As for extra space, we may want to seriously consider negotiating an agreement with the Time Lords of the planet Gallifrey. With enough TARDISES (Time and Relative Dimensions In Space), we can easily solve the transportation and the need for extra-dimensional space -- and time travel. ;) :lol:

FCWesel

First Post
Bront said:
OK, it looks like I won't be able to make it, so pull me out of the one event I signed up for.

Okay, Bront is the first person after sign ups to drop out. (I knew I should have started a pool.) Is it ironic that the one game he was signed up for is called "Esacpe Initative?"

William Ronald

Explorer
FCWesel said:
Okay, Bront is the first person after sign ups to drop out. (I knew I should have started a pool.) Is it ironic that the one game he was signed up for is called "Esacpe Initative?"

Irony may be one of the fundamental building blocks of the multiverse. ;) However, we do have some turnover for events. I think that buzz is doing a great job at promoting the Gameday, but we need to do some promotion. So, perhaps it might be a good idea to mention the Gameday to other gamers. (FCWesel, I seem to recall that you are running a few Serenity demos. So, mention the Gameday to people at your demos.)

Hopefully, we will have more people stopping by this weekend to sign up this weekend.

William Ronald

Explorer
gperez1234 said:
please sign me up for slot 2 game 6 enemy of my enemy if its ok

thanks,

george

Buzz, I give gperez1234 my approval for the signup!

Welcome to the game George -- and EN World! Do you have any questions on the event or characters?

buzz

Adventurer
Nazriel said:
Buzz, the changing of your forum avatar is really throwing me off. Instead of hearing an imagined voice of the webcomic teenage geek Francis Ottoman, I am now forced to read your posts as if they are spoken by a well-known teenage British wizard.
Accio booyah!

:)

I figure I'll start rotating through as many different dark-haired, adorned-with-glasses icons as I can find. HP is up to add flavor to my event, of course.

Ninjacat

First Post
FCWesel said:
Is it ironic that the one game he was signed up for is called "Esacpe Initative?"

Hah.

Alanis Morissette's Ironic is the theme-song to my life, in ALL its various (mis)interpretations. Fitting that its effects spread into my GameDay gaming as well, I suppose. ;)

Buzz said:
Accio booyah!

*dies laughing*

Oh dear. This event may hurt from the laughter. I think I need to rent the movies and refresh my memory on magical gibberish pronunciation. (Speaking of HP avatars, there's one on LJ that simply reads: "ACCIO BRAIN!" From some of the things I've heard about the crazies in that fandom (or any other, for that matter) it's appropriate. Hee.)

Remove ads