• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

buzz

Adventurer
Halma said:
I would like to take that last Call of chuthulu slot in the morning, because I know we are all going to die......

Then I would love to give Spy craft a try In the afternoon. How long do you suspect the last slot to go?
Done and done.

The last slot all depends on the specific event. On average, I'd expect four hours. Some events go longer, some less.

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
The train station is right near Games Plus, within about a block or so. (Check the map links on the first page of the thread.) I hope this is helpful to you, reveal!!!
Great info, WR. Thanks for helping out.

One could take a cab... if one had a lot of spare cash. :)

Nikmal

First Post
buzz said:
Is there anything else I need to bring besides my mini? I have jack diddly for mini-painting tools. The couple of brushes I have are probably amateur-hour, too.
You do not really need to bring brushes.. Matt and I usually have enough to use. I will say that the brushes provided are not the best but useable :).. I will let you use my good ones if really really careful though :)
other then that.. bring yourself and have fun!!!

Nikmal

First Post
Quickbeam said:
My wife's surgery is today...kindly say a prayer for her rapid and complete recovery.
I wish you all a fantastically fun, successful event. See ya soon!!
Your wife will be in my prayers! I wish her safe surgery and recovery!!

Pbartender

First Post
Halma said:
Then I would love to give Spy craft a try In the afternoon. How long do you suspect the last slot to go?

Hopefully not too long... They usually run until, what, about 7:00 or 8:00? Don't worry though, I design all my Gameday adventures so that they can be easily and inconspicuously shortened or lengthed at a moments notice, should things go unexpectedly.

Of course, if you have to leave early and everyone else wants to keep playing, I can always kill of your character in an ingnominious and humiliating fashion. :]

TracerBullet42

First Post
FCWesel said:
oh, btw...

If you are playing in tracerbullet's game I would not sit next to painfully if I were you.

Painfully killed Tracerbullet's character in my IK game this last weekend.

TB's character had a ocher jelly on him and Painfully put TWO flaming arrows into TB...
Oh don't worry, John...I don't hold grudges.

Doesn't mean I won't kill your character off anyway...

Painfully...hmm...seems that's an appropriate name.

Halma

First Post
Gameday goodness

Pbartender said:
Of course, if you have to leave early and everyone else wants to keep playing, I can always kill of your character in an ingnominious and humiliating fashion. :]

From you I wouldn't expect anything less sir. :]

I can't wait to play, see you guys on Saturday...

Halma

Shadowbane

First Post
This just in:

Once again, My friend and I have to pull out of our second slots events. We'll still be there for the first half, though.

Remove ads