• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XIV: Aftermath...

TracerBullet42

First Post
Diremede said:
Ya, but what I want to know is to the mawwige take place, and did we get our Inn, Bilimac needs to put those ranks in Innkeeper to use.

Fun game all, I hope to do it again in about 4 months.
I suppose I wasn't clear enough in the rapid-wrap up of the game...

The wedding was completed after your group of heroes saved the day. King Dagmar and Queen Alyssa are now married. Following the ceremony, a huge reception was had, complete with the queen spilling french dressing all over her wedding dress (actually happened to Mrs. FCWesel, aka my sister) and everyone failing a will save and succumbing to the chicken dance...

In the days following the reception, King Dagmar awards the young halfling/kobold twins, for their amazing delicacies prepared for the reception, a small piece of land in his kingdom in which they can build an inn/restaurant, if they choose.

I guess we'll just have to wait until next gameday to see what develops...

And a side note to rvalle: I believe that you have something to say in this thread.

rvalle

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
I suppose I wasn't clear enough in the rapid-wrap up of the game...

The wedding was completed after your group of heroes saved the day. King Dagmar and Queen Alyssa are now married. Following the ceremony, a huge reception was had, complete with the queen spilling french dressing all over her wedding dress (actually happened to Mrs. FCWesel, aka my sister) and everyone failing a will save and succumbing to the chicken dance...

In the days following the reception, King Dagmar awards the young halfling/kobold twins, for their amazing delicacies prepared for the reception, a small piece of land in his kingdom in which they can build an inn/restaurant, if they choose.

I guess we'll just have to wait until next gameday to see what develops...

And a side note to rvalle: I believe that you have something to say in this thread.

Wohoo! Hear that brother? We have land!

Hmmm, I hope its not in a swamp.

Heh, we should start a post for Tracers game to do stuff before the next game. Like plan an inn and where the best spot for the singing +4 arrow is. :)

PS I posted in that thread TB. I hope we get bonus EXP for that. :)

rv

TracerBullet42

First Post
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but this just seemed too relevant to my gameday games to pass up...

I've attached a scan of an ad from the latest Dungeon and Dragon magazines that is intended to give you some scale as to size of their latest dragon mini. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw A PINEAPPLE on a battlemat alongside some normal minis!

Check it out!

Oh, and guess who just found a mini of a little bunny rabbit...

(I'll give you a hint...it's me!)

Last edited:

Remove ads