• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XV: Thanks for the memories

buzz

Adventurer
pucky said:
Let's rally together and show them our appreciation.
A worthy sentiment, pucky. :)

As I mentioned in post #3, don't feel like you have to buy game swag in order to show your GP love. Soda, chips, and candy are only a coupla' bucks. Barring when you go out for lunch, we here at Gameday HQ (okay, me) recommend buying your snacks on the premises.

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
A worthy sentiment, pucky. :)

As I mentioned in post #3, don't feel like you have to buy game swag in order to show your GP love. Soda, chips, and candy are only a coupla' bucks. Barring when you go out for lunch, we here at Gameday HQ (okay, me) recommend buying your snacks on the premises.
And don't forget that you can buy snacks and such for your GM, too...

What?

pucky

First Post
Buying snacks for your GM

Would those be considered DM modifiers? If so, does that result in a +2 and would that stack with other modifiers (synergy, etc...)?

TracerBullet42 said:
And don't forget that you can buy snacks and such for your GM, too...

What?

HinterWelt

First Post
buzz said:
All of us here at Chicago Gameday HQ encourage attendees and GMs to partake in Games Plus' vast assortment of soda, snacks, and candy. Your purchase helps support our desire to not get booted out of the gaming room. :D
Along these lines...do they have bottled water? I really cannot have soda...Sorry.

Bill

buzz

Adventurer
Nev the Deranged said:
I will probably show up for breakfast, too, if signing up for that is actually important.
Of course it's important!

Okay, it's not really important, but I signed you up anyway.

Redwind

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
hehehe...so much for "I don't know if I'm going to stick around for the afternoon...things are picking up at work and I may need the free time."

Well, I'm glad you on board again. Welcome!

My breakfast kicked in an I felt better. So I figured, why not.

Remove ads