• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XV: Thanks for the memories

TracerBullet42

First Post
pucky said:
Would those be considered DM modifiers? If so, does that result in a +2 and would that stack with other modifiers (synergy, etc...)?
Well, in my game it surely will!

For what it's worth, Oatmeal Creme Pies are worth a +5...

TracerBullet42

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Listen, bub, you'll be lucky to get a bag of Sta-Puff marshmellows from me!
No no no...my name is spelled Rob, not bub. (I still haven't forgotten your spelling-nazi ways.)

I was sharing stories of our ride home from Gen Con with Curt, Mark, and John over at Games Plus tonight...

They failed to see why dramatic reading from "the book that shall not be named" would make for an enjoyable ride home...

They just don't get it.

By the way...the internet is great ___ ____. (I suddenly had Avenue Q stuck in my head...also part of the ride home.)

Last edited:

TracerBullet42

First Post
gperez1234 said:
please sign me up for game 6. George Perez

thanks
Hello again, George! Welcome back! We missed you last time!

Just a heads up to Buzz...if the afternoon slots fill up, I can add two more seats to my game. Let's leave it at six for now, but things seem to be filling up quickly and I can add a seat or two if need be.

FCWesel

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
I was sharing stories of our ride home from Gen Con with Curt, Mark, and John over at Games Plus tonight...

They failed to see why dramatic reading from "the book that shall not be named" would make for an enjoyable ride home...

They just don't get it.

Not getting it and not wanting it ... two different things, Bro.

buzz

Adventurer
TracerBullet42 said:
Just a heads up to Buzz...if the afternoon slots fill up, I can add two more seats to my game. Let's leave it at six for now, but things seem to be filling up quickly and I can add a seat or two if need be.
Noted, TB.

I think the initial mad rush is over. We've got 5 seats open in the morning and 17 open in the afternoon. If we can fill all of those in the next 22 days, I'll be happy.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
TracerBullet42 said:
Mark (. . .) over at Games Plus tonight...

I grabbed a few of the posters that Buzz made and TB42 had printed (they look great, btw!) and will take them with me while I run around over the next couple of weeks. I think I should be able to find a few places for them. Other people who stop in can grab a couple, too, and put them up in appropriate places. There's a stack just inside Games Plus front door. If you wind up taking the last of them, be sure to mention it in this thread and maybe more can be made if there is time.

Remove ads