• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XV: Thanks for the memories

petenik

First Post
If the Iron Heroes spot isn't held specifically for someone, I'd like to take it (I hate to be "that guy" but I do wan't to learn and play the system).

I'd also like to sign up for the Burning Empires afternoon game.

Thanks!
-pete

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
BOZ said:
here's an update from me:

my grandmother was moved into an assisted living home earlier this year, so her condo was vacated. the remaining furniture is being moved out on the 21st in the morning, and i volunteered to help. on the bright side, she lived in buffalo grove, so when the moving is done, i can come right over to games plus. :) i've cleared it with the Mrs., so for a change i can actually say i will most likely be there this time! :)

so, given my uncertain status timewise, please sign me up tentatively for the 4pm Feng Shui. :)

i'm meeting with my uncles at 10:30, and they say it won't take long, so i should be available in the afternoon timeslot. :)

ken-ichi

First Post
Wow I can't believe it! My test isn't till the Sat after the Gameday!
I would like that Slot 1 Game 1 IH vs. Isle of Dread slot if it is still open please.

I remember running the old Isle of Dread module back when I played with my bro when I was maybe 13. He did not get very far. I think that was my first TPK when they decided to take on a black dragon that hired them to kill off some basilisks and then reneged on the deal. Those Chaotic dragons, can't trust em.

buzz

Adventurer
Mark CMG said:
Only spouses and children by proxy, eh? :)
They just seem more inherrently legit. :)

petenik said:
If the Iron Heroes spot isn't held specifically for someone, I'd like to take it (I hate to be "that guy" but I do wan't to learn and play the system).
ken-ichi said:
I would like that Slot 1 Game 1 IH vs. Isle of Dread slot if it is still open please.
Uh-oh. :eek:

Mark has rightly pointed out that if I'm going to make an unspoken exception for spouses and children, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't do the same for a guy willing to skip class for Gameday. :)

petenik, I hate to treat a Gameday newbie this way, but I'm, giving the IH spot to ken-ichi. :\ However, you're in the BE game, no problem. I sincerely apologize; the confusion is entirely my own fault.

[highlight]EDIT: fancisca just saved my bacon. petenik, you're in the IH game![/highlight]

NEW OFFICIAL GAMEDAY RULING: Only spouses/s.o.'s and children may sign up for events via proxy.

I really need to learn to be more of a hardass like Mark. ;)

Last edited:

bigznak

First Post
Just missed it...

I guess I just missed it. That sucked oh well. I might come early and paint some minis... I will post if I decide to come for the minis session. I will also keep checking to see if someone drops out.

Thanks,
bigznak

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Buzz, go ahead and yank me from the IH game, I won't be able to make it this time, either.

EDIT: As if on cue...

TracerBullet42

First Post
Just wanted to say, "Thanks, Buzz," for being the one in charge of this.

(That's right...he's in charge...direct all confusion about the sign-up/drop-out issues at him!)

Remove ads