• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XV: Thanks for the memories

petenik

First Post
Hey Pbartender,

Sorry for the last minute request, but by ink cartridge has decided to run low on me. Is it possible for you to bring a copy of the IH character sheets and rules summary to the game tomorrow?

-pete

Pbartender

First Post
petenik said:
Hey Pbartender,

Sorry for the last minute request, but by ink cartridge has decided to run low on me. Is it possible for you to bring a copy of the IH character sheets and rules summary to the game tomorrow?

They were already printed out last Monday... ;)

I'll have character sheets and rules primers available for everyone.

TracerBullet42

First Post
rvalle (from a long time ago in a thread far said:
It was nice to have a real female princess at the table (though I could have done without 'The Looks').
I found out today that it's likely my sister is going to come play the princess again...

500 XP for every time you can make her give you "the look."

(You can do it...I believe in you!) :) :) :)

I'll have six characters ready, even if we're just playing with three (or even two), and enough rules primers to go around.

God. So excited. Ghostbusters in the morning and some hot Hong Kong action in the afternoon.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
I'll have six characters ready, even if we're just playing with three (or even two), and enough rules primers to go around.

God. So excited. Ghostbusters in the morning and some hot Hong Kong action in the afternoon.
I recommended your Feng Shui game to a few friends who may be "walk-ins." I'm sure it'll fill up. It definitely sounds like fun!

Remove ads