• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVI: the aftermath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjacat

First Post
Okay, Peoples, anybody who wants a sneak peek at the Crisis Guard from my M&M event can find them here. (It's one large-ish .bmg image; I dunno if that'll suck too much for dial-uppers or not... ..and Yes, they were all made with HeroMaker, and a bit of fiddling with plain ol' MS Paint. :p )

At GameDay I'll have more complete descriptions and backgrounds to go with the character sheets. :cool:

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
Okay, Peoples, anybody who wants a sneak peek at the Crisis Guard from my M&M event can find them here.
N-cat, I added a link to this in your event description, FYI.

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Buzz,

Well, it looks as if my other plans have fallen through. So could you please sign me up for Agon in the morning and Don't Rest Your Head in the afternoon? Much appreciated. And I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,
- Tim Koppang

buzz

Adventurer
Tim C Koppang said:
So could you please sign me up for Agon in the morning and Don't Rest Your Head in the afternoon?
ADDED! Very cool to see that you can make it, Tim.

See, Nev? Not only do you have a player, you've got an indie darling. ;)

Yort

First Post
Hey Buzz,

I've just got to admit I'm a sucker for classic cartoons, so sign me up for Slot 1, Game 4. I look forward to bashing heads, defeating evil, and just maybe learning a special lesson about life by the end of the session.

pvt. patterson

First Post
hey buzz! YAY! i got my internet back up... umm sign me up for game 1 morning and game 4 afternoon please. thanks....!!

Thanks again,
Pvt. Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads