• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVI: the aftermath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petenik

First Post
I'm sorry for the incredibly late notice, but I won't be able to make the Gameday today. Hopefully this will be read before the day gets up and going but, Buzz, you can remove me from the D&D Basic and your *sob* Gamma World game.

Thanks,
Pete

buzz

Adventurer
petenik said:
I'm sorry for the incredibly late notice, but I won't be able to make the Gameday today. Hopefully this will be read before the day gets up and going but, Buzz, you can remove me from the D&D Basic and your *sob* Gamma World game.

Thanks,
Pete
Wow! And I was about to leave!

Sorry to hear it, petenik. See you next time!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
OK, if i can get out of here in the next half hour, i'll be there - otherwise, i probably won't. ;)

FCWesel

First Post
First to post after-action? Wow.

Well, thanks to Buzz for a great gameday and my AM players in the the Basic D&D game. Seems we did a lot of laughing and cheering.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
looks like i made it after all. ;) of course, how about that drive home, huh!

M&M was fun - even if my powers didn't kick in unless i was in shadows. ;)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Great fun! Much thanks to thalmin and Buzz for their excellent hosting and organizing (and to Paul and Scott, as well!) Excellent prizes from Games Plus, Hinterwelt, and others (plug your prizes, everyone!) Cerebral Paladin's Ars Magica game was a blast with, perhaps, a bit more intrigue than was conceived during design. (The easiest way to appear as the top officer to the admiralty, is to be the only one left alive!) Caverns of the Condemned got off to a slightly late start. All my fault and I apologize but once it got moving it rocked on toast! The focus of the team allowed for a beefy amount of roleplaying along with a solid number of combat encounters. It swept along so smooth and quickly, I'm seriously impressed with the way a one-shot game group can pull together as a team. Top Notch all! :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
thanks! but that still doesn't tell me why they would build a viking ship out of toenails. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads