• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVI: the aftermath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sw3333

First Post
rowport said:
Thanks to the cast:
Thorindale as Bobby
brehobit as Diana
Yort as Hank
pbartender as Presto
buzz as Shiela
sw3333 as Eric

What a blast! While we're doing the thanks thing, let's not forget the GM, who allowed for all of the campiness, even doing his Dungeon Master impression as he sent his group of adventurers off on another wild goose chase ... er ... possible way home.

I always hated Eric, too. I think that's what made playing him so fun.

Great game!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
maybe one of these times, i'll actually have to sign up for a D&D event instead of just always finding my way into d20 events. ;) not that i don't have fun with them...

Diremede

First Post
Once again a fun time, thanks for the great game TracerBullet, I am looking forward to the next chapter for these very very strange heroes. Sorry I had to cut out early, but unfortunately I can't control the weather, or the fact that everyone else who is a snow superviser was out of town, so I got the shaft. Ah well I got to enjoy most of the game and it was pretty cool playing some house burning music.

rvalle

First Post
Diremede said:
Once again a fun time, thanks for the great game TracerBullet, I am looking forward to the next chapter for these very very strange heroes. Sorry I had to cut out early, but unfortunately I can't control the weather, or the fact that everyone else who is a snow superviser was out of town, so I got the shaft. Ah well I got to enjoy most of the game and it was pretty cool playing some house burning music.

Burning down the house!

I thought about breaking out into "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't give a XXXX let the XXXX burn!"

Decided against it.

I also thought about tripping the Princess as she charged by me to attack the spiders. I should have done that one. :)

BTW TB... I think I need a new die for those important rolls.

rv

Ninjacat

First Post
BOZ said:
maybe one of these times, i'll actually have to sign up for a D&D event instead of just always finding my way into d20 events. ;) not that i don't have fun with them...

Hey, the time before this you made it, it was a Unisystem d10 event! (Or did you make GDXV? I missed that one...)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
uhh, let's see (strain the brain)... IIRC last time i made it, i was in your buffy game, and we were security officers in a scientific compound. so not just d20 - my bad. :) hey, i like trying new systems out, but it's always good to come back to the familiar. ;)

TracerBullet42

First Post
rvalle said:
BTW TB... I think I need a new die for those important rolls.

rv
I don't know...I thought that die did its job marvelously...

If you'd like, though, I could arrange to have it thrown into the Caribbean.

bigznak

First Post
Thanks Guys for a great day.

Pbartender and Tracerbullet, thank you for running two awesome games. I had a blast and can't wait until we get a chance to do it again.

Jade Fire

First Post
I met some people recently, and suggested I sign up. As for the ENWorld Game Day.

I like to sign up for the "Game 5: Rule, Britannia" in the morning. Not sure what else
I need to do other than just to plan to show up in the morning. If something else needs
to be done, then I would ask that someone drop me a PM please.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Jade Fire said:
I met some people recently, and suggested I sign up. As for the ENWorld Game Day.

I like to sign up for the "Game 5: Rule, Britannia" in the morning. Not sure what else
I need to do other than just to plan to show up in the morning. If something else needs
to be done, then I would ask that someone drop me a PM please.
Welcome to the boards, Jade Fire! It appears that you do not have PMs activated...

This thread that you replied in was for the previous Chicago Game Day. It was back in February. The next one is still in the planning stages. The sign-up thread hasn't yet been created, but ought to be appearing in the next couple of weeks. You can check on its progress here.

Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads