• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVII ROCKED: The Aftermath...

rowport

First Post
Monte At Home said:
Sign me up for Game 2 in Slot 1 and Game 2 in Slot 2.

I'll try to be there for Slot 0, but it's more than an hour drive, I think, so that might be unlikely.
HOLY CRAP!! I GET TO PLAY IN A D&D GAME WITH *MONTE COOK*?? I *LOVE* GAMES PLUS!

:D

Buzz, please sign me up for:
Slot 1, Game 2: Expedition to Mt. McCraken (A)

Slot 2, Game 2: Famine in Far-Go (and bless you, pb, for taking a pass on the original GW rules this time around. :D)

Monte At Home said:
Sign me up for Game 2 in Slot 1 and Game 2 in Slot 2.

I'll try to be there for Slot 0, but it's more than an hour drive, I think, so that might be unlikely.

Yeah, it's a bit more than an hour. We could car pool if you like. I've even got an I-Pass, so we save a lot of time avoiding toll booths. I'm in Milwaukee, near the 'tosa border (about one mile north of Miller Park).

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Sign me up for the morning SotC slot, please. I'd run a table of Jungle Speed, except everyone else will be busy playing other things, and it'd be lonely playing by myself *snif* Although I would always win... hmm...

*EDIT*
oh, yeah, and breakfast, of course.

dang, Buzz, where did you get the cavedude art? that's perfect!

Last edited:

Jaws

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Yeah, it's a bit more than an hour. We could car pool if you like. I've even got an I-Pass, so we save a lot of time avoiding toll booths. I'm in Milwaukee, near the 'tosa border (about one mile north of Miller Park).
All the Milwaukee boys could carpool together.

j.

Remove ads