• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVII ROCKED: The Aftermath...

TracerBullet42

First Post
Woah, I'm away from my computer for a bit things go crazy!!!

Sign me up for game 2 in slot 1, please. Gotta strike Kent first before he gets me in the second slot...

buzz

Adventurer
TracerBullet42 said:
Woah, I'm away from my computer for a bit things go crazy!!!

Sign me up for game 2 in slot 1, please. Gotta strike Kent first before he gets me in the second slot...
Done!

Ninjacat

First Post
YOWZA.

I looked this morning and said "Hey, I've got players already. Cool. My, Buzz's SotC game seems popular. But what do I wanna play in the afternoon? I'll come back later and see where things lie."

Where do they lie? Three events FILLED and many of the rest mostly filled, whoa! And the thread's not even a day old yet?! W00t. or Booyah. Summat like that.

Anyway, Buzz, if you'd be so kind as to sign me up for Yort's CoC event, Slot 2, Game 7, that'd be awwwwesome. Yeah, I played Call of Cthulhu last GD, too, but I just didn't lose nearly enough sanity. I just died too quick. Let's try it again! Yort says there's potentially multiple characters per player, more chances to screw up correctly! *g*

Ninjacat

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd, Laurie, Tofu_Master:

Welcome to the Roadhouse!

The 13 characters are already done, but if anyone desires to play a certain "type" of hunter/character, feel free to drop suggestions and I'll see what I have that's closest.
Vyvyan, Laurie, I've got a "matched" hunter set (related), would the two of you be interested in that, or prefer not to play characters that relate to one another in daily life?

TracerBullet42 said:

I'm not worried. I've got the power of the world ship Synnibarr to protect me. And, I drink my milk in a dirty glass with a broken straw....or something like that. :lol:

buzz

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
Anyway, Buzz, if you'd be so kind as to sign me up for Yort's CoC event, Slot 2, Game 7, that'd be awwwwesome. Yeah, I played Call of Cthulhu last GD, too, but I just didn't lose nearly enough sanity. I just died too quick. Let's try it again! Yort says there's potentially multiple characters per player, more chances to screw up correctly! *g*
Done!

Remove ads